Maddison tweet (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

When did we last play villa? I know many feel the rivalry is over hyped but as a kid I remember some great atmospheres at highfield road vs villa. Not quite the same but that has been almost replicated at Sunderland games in recent years.

Sick Boy

When did we last play villa? I know many feel the rivalry is over hyped but as a kid I remember some great atmospheres at highfield road vs villa. Not quite the same but that has been almost replicated at Sunderland games in recent years.
Nearly 2 decades ago - essentially a generation.

Nick

Administrator
QUICK! SHOW HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE

MUM LOOK

giphy.gif

SkyBlueDom26

Proper embarrassing, who gives a fuck about him scoring goals for Leicester....couldn’t even bring myself to look at the replies to it

SKYBLUES90

Id say most people would jump at the chance of 50k a week, playing in the premier league and being closer to family over apparently loyalty to a team that you support.

Don’t understand the hate towards him.

Travs

I was gutted Villa didn't get relegated last year... but on the other hand, we've waited 20 years, so imagine then not being able to attend, it would have been such a disappointment.

As for Leicester... we can bitch about them if we like... but fair play to them, and i'd sooner see them continue to stick two fingers up to the "big 6"

Users who are viewing this thread