Maddison to Tottenham (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Fab tweeting it. £40m fee.

Perhaps a very, very, very small amount of that headed to Cov through Norwich's sell-on fee which was 15% of the profit from any subsequent Leicester sale.
I believe Norwich get 15% of any profit Leicester get at that price that would be about £3million and we get 15% of that about £450k, not to be sneezed at.

Alkhen

My beer mat maths has us getting between 300k and 900k depending on the way the deal was structured and % we had with Norwich

-edit- more likely the lower end as it would probably only include a % of the profit of both the deals he has had since leaving us

SkyBlue_Bear83

May be wrong but in today's market think Maddison has been under valued 10 goals and 9 assists from a midfielder in a struggling side. I know out of him and Mount who I would have and at a much cheaper price
1 year left and Leicester relegated and needing a big pay day to cover themselves.

He was just starting to establish himself in the England squad as well, would have gone for £60 million plus otherwise.

Leicester not done great business with letting Tielemans run out his contract as well, between Maddison, Tielemans and Barnes that's probably £160 million pounds worth of players who will have left for probably £70 million

Hobo

May be wrong but in today's market think Maddison has been under valued 10 goals and 9 assists from a midfielder in a struggling side. I know out of him and Mount who I would have and at a much cheaper price

Except most the top teams don't play a traditional 10 which Maddison is. Tottenham potentially is the right fit for him and had little opposition for his signature.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hopefully might be enough for us to start the ball rolling on transfers or reach an agreement with Gus.

Users who are viewing this thread