Maddison out on loan (1 Viewer)

Ricketts

James Maddison has landed a dream move to Aberdeen.

"I've always wanted to play abroad, the continental way of play is best suited to my skills.

Where's the best place to. Get Euros from?"

Gazolba

Aberdeen looks like a nice city. Has a beach too!

eastwoodsdustman

He'll need his gloves on from the start up there, let alone october to march like he did here. It'll be cold make no mistake.

Esoterica

I still think he'll go on to be an excellent player. His injury was one that takes some time to recover fully from and then his sale clearly negatively affected him. A full season in the top Scottish tier should do his development good.

Grendel

Lol one thread has someone saying we sold Maddison for peanuts and this one has the club hung for not investing the huge transfer fee.

Nick

Administrator
People all kicking off about us getting £6m for Maddison now....

Strange that it is only the 1 BBC article people are picking up on.

shmmeee

People all kicking off about us getting £6m for Maddison now....

Strange that it is only the 1 BBC article people are picking up on.

To be fair, thata the danger with undisclosed fees, is you allow rumours to run rife.

At a total guess, I'd say we received very little up front, and that £6m could even include the value of loaning him back for six months, or cash we still owed for Craig Bellamy for all we know.

FRY-CCFC

It was almost definitely about £2m rising to £6m with add-ons.

As if they'd give us £6m up front for a player who has never completed a whole season jesus christ.

speedie87

Wind how that will effect our add on,s re the fee might have been in line for say £500k after ten appearances for norwich

ccfcway

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread