Macfarlane (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Won't he follow pressley? Usually it's his team that will go with him isn't it?

torchomatic

Yes, I thought that was strange. Not as joined at the hip as I assumed. Be interesting to see his selection against MKD on Saturday. A good indication of how closely they agreed on team matters.

Last edited:

Jackoskyblue

I was thinking this actually they usually sack the staff he brought in bit of a betrayal by the right hand man

Godiva

Won't he follow pressley? Usually it's his team that will go with him isn't it?

The way I see TF/SW work I think they may have brought in Hockaday as a precaution if MacFarlane decided to resign when/if Pressley was sacked.
I do not believe Hockaday will be a permanent solution.
(Copy from another post - repeating a statement doesn't make it any more true though)

speedie87

clubs only normally sack the manager as such to start with, and then hope the other staff want to leave to help them negotiation a lower severance package

Ratty

Christ is he still here, thought he left with that other little snot Darren Murray?

Oh well, he'll be on his way soon, adds nothing of any value from what I can see

CJ_covblaze

Him and Pressley have always seemed very tight. Maybe when Pressley gets a new job he will request MacFarlane joins him and SISU get a bit of compo?

Chez78

Not surprised he's been kept on initially let's be honest it would be a bit much to ask Hockaday to run everything on his own, it will interesting to see how much they back Hockaday until the end of the season I.e will he be able to bring in his own team for assistance or make him stick with McFarlane.

Users who are viewing this thread