Macca (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You should be ashamed so far!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How can he say publicly "if people think I'm not committed then they don't know me"? Well I don't know you personally but your performances suggest your nt committed Macca. He's been shite again today and missed our only other decent chance than Cody's. At least Cody's hit the post!

Nick

Administrator
I am not one for getting personal or hurling insults but he was an embarrassment today. He keeps coming out saying he is so hurt he missed the penalty and that he loves the club and it is killing him seeing us go down. You would think he would actually be on the one player in our team today who gives a shit? He was the worst player today I think in a sky blue shirt, I wouldn't mind if he was giving it 110% but not good enough but he really wasn't fussed.

Oh well, as long as you get your wages son!

We Go Again

It's sad to watch a player that used to rip this league to pieces struggle so badly in recent weeks. Unfortunately his legs have gone. I don't doubt his commitment though. Extremely harsh.

MattCCFC

Please dont refer to him as macca. there was only one macca, my all time favourite player and the best i've seen in a city shirt

Users who are viewing this thread