M6 (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone else get stuck on the M6 tonight? I drove back from Scotland and managed to get stuck on the last 10 miles, bloody typical!

stuck for about 2 1/2 hours for someone trying to do himself in!

Nick

Administrator
Where abouts was it? Should have let people sneak out the side of Corley services!

Steve.B50

Wife and I stuck North Bound between junc 2 and 3. Listened to first half on CWR, got into seats as second half started, but think we got the better half.
very inconsiderate of this person.
thought support was great tonight.

Nick

Administrator
Wife and I stuck North Bound between junc 2 and 3. Listened to first half on CWR, got into seats as second half started, but think we got the better half.
very inconsiderate of this person.
thought support was great tonight.
Were they not letting people go down hard shoulder to 3? Should have left car and walked!

lewys33

Out of sheer luck I took the lanes home yesterday evening. Come to the bridge and it was closed off from both sides. Did think to myself - wonder if some poor mental sod is threatening to jump?! Drove over the M6 further down and that confirmed it!

I know it's selfish, and makes people angry etc. but christ what drives a bloke to do/try that? I mean I know 9/10 if the guy is still there by the time the police get there he isn't going to jump - but still, some screws need tightening.

Ashdown

Out of sheer luck I took the lanes home yesterday evening. Come to the bridge and it was closed off from both sides. Did think to myself - wonder if some poor mental sod is threatening to jump?! Drove over the M6 further down and that confirmed it!

I know it's selfish, and makes people angry etc. but christ what drives a bloke to do/try that? I mean I know 9/10 if the guy is still there by the time the police get there he isn't going to jump - but still, some screws need tightening.

Probably a Cov City supporter !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It was Tim Fisher. He'd heard that Mowbray was threatening to actually win a game!

Users who are viewing this thread