Match Thread Luton (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I’d happily have him back. As a 20 year old, he’s not out of his depth in this division and will only get better. Granted, there are a few games where you’d look to bring him off as he’s underperforming however we don’t really have the luxury of other options.
Unbelievable scapegoating of him

Brighton Sky Blue

Yet another example of a weak ref giving something because players have asked for it.

Why we don’t appeal for anything baffles me. We need Michael Doyle in as an ‘annoy the ref’ consultant over the summer.

I was surprised nothing was given for Wilson being challenged moments before, that’s usually a nailed on soft foul. You could see the ref turning away as the ball was cleared then the Luton players start shouting the odds and all of a sudden it’s game over.

Only Viveash does it for us.

jordan210

No way should the ref be making a decision with this view. My guess heh has seen the arm out and just gone for it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Disappointing but as long as we beat Wycombe it might not be as bad.

Biamou really did miss some good chances and next game I'd like to see us go for it with Walker and Godden starting.
Wilson was poor but is Marosi ready for what is likely to be quite a physical Wycombe team?
Really annoying Fadz will be missing for a game that is likely to suit him down to the ground - have to hope Osti can step into those shoes. Also no Rose on the bench so not sure what might happen defensively - I'm thinking Pask may come in.
Not sure about Kelly and James - they're arguably too similar and against Wycombe I'd rather us see a bit more intent.

Users who are viewing this thread