Match Thread Luton Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 24th Feb (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Random! Wonder if Chaplin is injured?

It would be a perfect chance for Bremang to become a hero.

MatthewWallis

Pity he could have got an opportunity now that jch is gone and assuming Chaplin is injured?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bremang has been scoring for fun in the U23 so deserves just as much as a chance as Ponticelli

Harry

Well, we have strong team out but like many of our supporters do not really like it when we play both Hytlon and Collins up front together, better with one or the other and Lua Lua or Lee at ten giving variety plus Hylton is due another sending off and to easy to wind up. Hopefully our midfield eats up the space as it normally does

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Well, we have strong team out but like many if our supporters do not really like it when we play both Hytlon and Collins up front together, better with one or the other and Lua Lua or Lee at ten giving variety plus Hylton is due another sending off and to easy to wind up. Hopefully our midfield eats up the space as it normally does

Think you are underestimating our team, the softest in the league. I'd love for us to wind him up from kick off but can't see it.

higgs

Jordan Willis on his 200th appearance with the goal in a 1-0 Coventry win ending Lutons 20 game unbeaten run at odds of 450/1 written in the stars
347aad95afbcd9de29bd33737d56e028.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
James Collins anytime
Over 4 goals between the 2 teams
Over 7 corners combined
Over 2 cards

£1 on, £15 back.

giphy.gif

I will sort the takeover.

Great_Expectations

Feeling confident, he’s picked the correct starting line up from an attacking sense. Let’s hope he allows them to play and not sit deep.

Bayliss, Bright, and Thomas to cause issues and Bakayoko and Hiwula to find their shooting boots.

1-2, City.

Nick

Administrator
I want to see a crunching tackle early doors next to a sky mic so you can hear it. Let everybody know

PVA

Last time I checked sky blue doesn't clash with orange.

I guess we have to wear the away kit a minimum number of games per season?

Nick

Administrator
Last time I checked sky blue doesn't clash with orange.

I guess we have to wear the away kit a minimum number of games per season?
Same as the white kit doesn't

We must have to wear it so many times

Users who are viewing this thread