Luton game (1 Viewer)

wingy

Luton seem very unlucky with Covid they won’t have played for a month by the time they are back from a squad of 26 not to be able to get 14 fit seems strange are some on their second incident? Or do they have hardly any of them been vaccinated if that’s the problem they should forfeit.
Considering ONS say it's 1/10 in parts of London it won't be substantially less in Bedfordshire IMO.
Would be extremely hard to avoid contact/catching in that scenario.

Terry Gibson's perm

Considering ONS say it's 1/10 in parts of London it won't be substantially less in Bedfordshire IMO.
Would be extremely hard to avoid contact/catching in that scenario.

They could all have had it over the month, even if they had it in 8’s they should have played a game during this period. My view to any postponement is the squad on the day it’s called off is the squad available on the day the game is played for the team cancelling.

Cov kid 55

Blessing in disguise for me.

17 days until the next league game. Thats surely enough time to get our covid players back and for some actual training to take place.

From the sounds of Robins last night training etc has been completely disjointed and stop start.

Can see this actually being a good thing for us
I see what you mean, but that assumes that Covid doesn’t continue to rip through the squad over the next couple of weeks, as it is the population.

Terry Gibson's perm

I see what you mean, but that assumes that Covid doesn’t continue to rip through the squad over the next couple of weeks, as it is the population.

Or that when the game is played towards the end of the season we could be missing players and there must come a point we’re no more postponed games will be allowed to finish the season.

slowpoke

They will just fit the games in as and when in years gone by there were often whole fixture programs called of for ice & snow. Been spoilt really not had that for ages.

Terry Gibson's perm

They will just fit the games in as and when in years gone by there were often whole fixture programs called of for ice & snow. Been spoilt really not had that for ages.

If we got bad weather we could be in serious trouble of getting them in.

skybluesam66

Also we haven’t been badly hit as a team yet. Add that to our run to the cup final. We could have a lot of catch up in fixtures.

Saddlebrains

Thing is its going to rip through now isnt it.

4 of the squad with it, that can easily be 8 - 10 within a few days.

Im confident that come Peterborough we will be full strength

wingy

Thing is its going to rip through now isnt it.

4 of the squad with it, that can easily be 8 - 10 within a few days.

Im confident that come Peterborough we will be full strength
Given how it's previously radiated across the country yes you'd expect a peak up here shortly imo.

Warwickhunt

i believe we should promote the mantra "We have to prove full vacination to watch the games then all the players should have to prove full vacination to be able to pay and get paid!"

Brighton Sky Blue

Going to balls training up though

The FA Cup game is pretty conveniently placed now. I'd back Derby to win in all honesty but as long as we get all the rust off and sort our shit out for the league I can accept it. Let the shackles off the players, the result matters much less than the performance

pusbccfc

Might be an opportunity to try out a different shape/tactics.

Be an opportunity to give Jobello and Hilsner a run out before they are used when we have more cases!

no_loyalty

The FA Cup game is pretty conveniently placed now. I'd back Derby to win in all honesty but as long as we get all the rust off and sort our shit out for the league I can accept it. Let the shackles off the players, the result matters much less than the performance

I wouldn’t be too bothered if we lost against Derby, if we get through it means another league game having to be rescheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread