Luton away (1 Viewer)

edgy

Then surely they should get their council and a charity to help them out! That's the best way of doing things, as we all know!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I will be there regardless, and I know people will talk about other revenue streams that Premier League clubs & how lower league teams need ticket money more, but my best mate is an Arsenal Season Ticker holder and I catch a game or two a season with him, and I paid less to be in the Arsenal end at Anfield than I will for this. Seems a bit backwards.

Nick

Administrator
I will be there regardless, and I know people will talk about other revenue streams that Premier League clubs & how lower league teams need ticket money more, but my best mate is an Arsenal Season Ticker holder and I catch a game or two a season with him, and I paid less to be in the Arsenal end at Anfield than I will for this. Seems a bit backwards.

It's not when you look at it. Most of the Premier League teams see the ticket money as a drop in the ocean.

edgy

The same to pay at the Ricoh on a match day then.

_73744297_67b609bf-3f8d-4c9c-960e-bbc5afffc6a4.jpg
CD15481961.png

I agree that £26 is too much for a match at the Ricoh to watch our standard. But I think £26 to watch Luton at Kenilworth Road is proportionally a rip off.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

CD15481961.png

I agree that £26 is too much for a match at the Ricoh to watch our standard. But I think £26 to watch Luton at Kenilworth Road is proportionally a rip off.
Not that people will be sitting, but as a 6foot4 bloke, I physically couldn't sit in my seat at Luton last season. At half time, had to sit sideways, if someone had been sat next to me it would have been impossible.

Adge

CD15481961.png

Think most go to watch the football-nevermind admiring the ground.

Terry_dactyl

Not that people will be sitting, but as a 6foot4 bloke, I physically couldn't sit in my seat at Luton last season. At half time, had to sit sideways, if someone had been sat next to me it would have been impossible.
Fortunately you’re supporting cov so that’s always gonna be unlikely!

PurpleBin

It's not when you look at it. Most of the Premier League teams see the ticket money as a drop in the ocean.

Absolute nonsense. Liverpool, 55,000 seats at an average of 40 quid a ticket x 25 ish games per season...peanuts? Not even to a PL side.

Users who are viewing this thread