Transfer Rumour Luke O’Nien (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

A friend who lives on Tyneside and is Newcastle fan has told me tonight that we are one of three clubs interested is signing Sunderlands Luke O’Nien. He has turned down a new contract with Sunderland and can play left back, left wing and midfield.
Seems to be rated by the majority of Sunderlands fans but their pissed that hes turned down a new contract.

might be a load of crap but as we are desperate for a left back and he can cover other roles he may be worth a punt

SlowerThanPlatt

A friend who lives on Tyneside and is Newcastle fan has told me tonight that we are one of three clubs interested is signing Sunderlands Luke O’Nien. He has turned down a new contract with Sunderland and can play left back, left wing and midfield.
Seems to be rated by the majority of Sunderlands fans but their pissed that hes turned down a new contract.

might be a load of crap but as we are desperate for a left back and he can cover other roles he may be worth a punt
Can play left back? He’s played 1 game there ever, he’s a right back

CDK

On a serious note we need the left side covered and if he can play CH and right flank also then covers us in the other defensive position as back up creating more competitive discipline.

D

Deleted member 2477

Can play left back? He’s played 1 game there ever, he’s a right back
So hes played left back then. Try reading the post correctly instead of just being a keyboard warrior as usual.
He is a utility player and has played across the entire back line as well as midfield ffs

SlowerThanPlatt

So hes played left back then. Try reading the post correctly instead of just being a keyboard warrior as usual.
He is a utility player and has played across the entire back line as well as midfield ffs

Well your OP says we’re desperate for a left back, he isn’t one

Terry_dactyl

If I remember correctly he can mix it up* a bit as well…would be a decent signing.

*ie is a right dirty bastard that I hated when we played them.

lord_garrincha

I only remember him for being the twat who 'equalised' when off side... It felt like shit for 30 seconds until the ref & lino got their heads together.

clint van damme

As a rule of thumb, and putting the faux rivalry to one side, any player rated by the Mackem support is best avoided.

Greggs

People have fell for this whopper! Lovely source from his mate who lives in the same County lol. Good work.

Monty

Any players from Sunderland are going to have to have the same bedding in period that our defence had last year. Theybhave solid players but untested at this level. To take a punt we woild need to be getting outstanding players from League One.

D

Deleted member 2477

People have fell for this whopper! Lovely source from his mate who lives in the same County lol. Good work.
Only passing on what Ive heard pal. As I said could be a load of crap but who knows. Peterborough also linked to him. Looks like he might be signing a new contract now.

Users who are viewing this thread