Luke McCormick (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CODY!!!

Can we make sure he gets some stick this season please when Swindon come to visit?

I hope he gets boo'd more than Marlon did.

Thats all.

CUS Wyken

I won't be.

However I will be when the c**t of man Hughes comes here.

What Luke did was tragic And he will be ashamed of what he did. However he is not on the same twat scale as Hughes.

Astute

Hughes will be injured when we play his team

Otis

Don't think McCormick went on the run from the police and hid did he?

Not so sure here about all this. Shouldn't prison rehabilitate people? Isn't that what it's there for? When prisoners come out if we are not going to give them chance to rehabilitate then what's the point?

I never ever drink at all if I am driving. Not a single drop. But in the scheme of things McCormick was twice over the limit. He was a reckless idiot and it was a terrible tragedy.

It's a tough one and I can understand the vitriol but as with King, I neither booed him or applauded him.

If Gary Glitter wants to resurrect his career then for me he is welcome to do so .... doesn't mean I have to buy his records.

If McCormick has shown genuine remorse and carries out his promise to campaign against drink driving then I see no reason why he shouldn't try and resurrect his career as a footballer.

jabharty

If McCormick has shown genuine remorse and carries out his promise to campaign against drink driving then I see no reason why he shouldn't try and resurrect his career as a footballer.

Well said. A campaign would be good, as he could probably hit it home to people that tragedies do happen, whether you expect it or not.

Astute

All 3 were under the influence of drink. One pinched a womans arse and punched her in the face. The other two killed people and left others permanently disabled. I do not see how what King did could be seen as bad. I would prefer if any were family or friends that they only got hit with a fist. Not sticking up for any of them before some of you try and shoot me down.

Hughes is scum. End of

Macca

Yep it was my family I would definitely be saying " no hard feelings about your cheeky little mistake old chap". This constant ass licking of footballers makes me want to spew

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't stand people that drink to excess. Sorry, but McCormick deserves all he gets - remorse or not! I lost a sister because of some pissed up idiots driving. I'll NEVER forgive ANY drunk driver. There simply isn't an excuse for it. Like Otis, I won't let a single drop of alcohol pass my lips if I know I'm driving anywhere. I love a good drink like anyone else, but not when I know I have to drive. It was two young children that lost their lives here. What did he get? 3 years? 18 months each for a young nippers life! He should have rotted in jail! :mad:

Sky Blue Kid

All 3 were under the influence of drink. One pinched a womans arse and punched her in the face. The other two killed people and left others permanently disabled. I do not see how what King did could be seen as bad. I would prefer if any were family or friends that they only got hit with a fist. Not sticking up for any of them before some of you try and shoot me down.

Hughes is scum. End of

It's such a pity that teams like Coventry, Oldham, and Swindon, will always be remembered as the teams who gave "Lowlife" players (King, and Hughes, but not so much, McCormick) a second chance. McCormick was devastated and is learning from mistakes, King is a savage woman beater(Not once, but twice) along with numerous other convictions including theft of high quality cars. Hughes is a "Lowlife in it's lowest form....He ran away from a fatal accident that he was responsible for.

Macca

You live and die by your actions. McCormick had a choice. He chose the selfish one. He knew that drink driving was dangerous and it was a risk, he didn t care. Jeez we ll be lighting candles for him soon

CUS Wyken

What happened was tragic. He was a c**t for driving from a wedding to see his missus cause they had a 'Barmy' in the early hours.

However he's done his time and like any con, deserves a 2nd chance? He is a decent lad and was a fool for what he done. But I can say the majority on here have drove over the limit, maybe not much over but over nonetheless and it was the wrong place at the wrong time. Not defending the lad by the way.

Drink driving is bad - but as I have mentioned above I have done it and I know for a fact fair few on here have. Most lads have so to say he should be left out to dry for that would make me an even bigger hypocrite then I already am And two times over is fuck all as well. In fact that isn't bad compared to some antics I have been involved in (not proud of them).

Side note, the family do seem to love the media attention. If i was grieving I'd rather do in private.

Sky Blue Kid

You live and die by your actions. McCormick had a choice. He chose the selfish one. He knew that drink driving was dangerous and it was a risk, he didn t care. Jeez we ll be lighting candles for him soon

I don't condone what McCormick did, and fully agree with all you've said. He can campaign for the rest of his life, but it will never make up for what he did. What I am saying is....He is the only one out of the three, who has shown any remorse. Not that this in any way alters anything.

torchomatic

So, in your little world which scale does killing two innocent children put you?

I won't be.

However I will be when the c**t of man Hughes comes here.

What Luke did was tragic And he will be ashamed of what he did. However he is not on the same twat scale as Hughes.

torchomatic

You know I had to read that again because after the first time I thought "nah, I must have got it wrong..."

Unbelievable. :jerkit:

What happened was tragic. He was a c**t for driving from a wedding to see his missus cause they had a 'Barmy' in the early hours.

However he's done his time and like any con, deserves a 2nd chance? He is a decent lad and was a fool for what he done. But I can say the majority on here have drove over the limit, maybe not much over but over nonetheless and it was the wrong place at the wrong time. Not defending the lad by the way.

Drink driving is bad - but as I have mentioned above I have done it and I know for a fact fair few on here have. Most lads have so to say he should be left out to dry for that would make me an even bigger hypocrite then I already am And two times over is fuck all as well. In fact that isn't bad compared to some antics I have been involved in (not proud of them).

Side note, the family do seem to love the media attention. If i was grieving I'd rather do in private.

Astute

What happened was tragic. He was a c-unit for driving from a wedding to see his missus cause they had a 'Barmy' in the early hours.

Drink driving is bad - but as I have mentioned above I have done it and I know for a fact fair few on here have. Most lads have so to say he should be left out to dry for that would make me an even bigger hypocrite then I already am And two times over is feck all as well. In fact that isn't bad compared to some antics I have been involved in (not proud of them).

This is so wrong. Two small kids lose their lives. Their dad is left a cripple. It is not so bad though as he has shown remorse????

The hypocrites are the ones that say what King did was worse. And no, I have never done drink driving. I have lost a couple of mates through it and had a relative badly injured. Having someone being remorseful does not make it any easier or better for their families. Football is a high profile game. How can the families get over their grief when they keep hearing about these players during the football seaaon. How are they supposed to cope when they see Hughes celebrating a goal with a big grin on his face?

CUS Wyken

You know I had to read that again because after the first time I thought "nah, I must have got it wrong..."

Unbelievable. :jerkit:

Oi cuntos!!! You tell me whats unbelievable then?

As for giving it the :jerkit: sign at the end, i'd gladly meet you first game of the season, see if you GIVE it :jerkit: to my face. Mug!!!

torchomatic

Did Lee Hughes go out thinking "I'm going to kill someone tonight"? Neither of them did, they are both scum. But you ARE defending McCormick and saying his family love the publicity. What an odd bloke you are...it's your most remarkable post since "I'm not a racist but..."

I don't care if they didn't "mean" to kill people. They did, because they were pissed. Anyone who drinks and drives is a twat and deserves everything they get. I hope McCormick wakes up every day thinking about the lives he has wrecked.

Did he go out and intent to kill? No!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a accident.

As i said im not defending the lad but Hughes committed a much wose crime and the coward even ran away.

torchomatic

Cuntos?! That actually made me laugh out loud. Anyone who drinks and drives gets a :jerkit:

Oi cuntos!!! You tell me whats unbelievable then?

As for giving it the :jerkit: sign at the end, i'd gladly meet you first game of the season, see if you GIVE it :jerkit: to my face. Mug!!!

CUS Wyken

This is so wrong. Two small kids lose their lives. Their dad is left a cripple. It is not so bad though as he has shown remorse????

The hypocrites are the ones that say what King did was worse. And no, I have never done drink driving. I have lost a couple of mates through it and had a relative badly injured. Having someone being remorseful does not make it any easier or better for their families. Football is a high profile game. How can the families get over their grief when they keep hearing about these players during the football seaaon. How are they supposed to cope when they see Hughes celebrating a goal with a big grin on his face?

So you've never had a good sesh the night before and drove to work following morning? You'd be over the limit.

Lee hguhes is a c**t end off! Having been in Luke's company, hes one of the quitest lads you'll meet. I'm not defending the lad but once a con has done his time, he can deserves a 2nd chance.

What do you want him to do? Sit at home and never leave the house. Its tragic what happened but happens everyday only high profile because its a footballer.

torchomatic

I wish I had a £1 for every time you'd said you weren't "defending" him. I'd take over CCFC.

"Ah, Luke. Nice bloke, really quiet and down to earth. Kills innocent kids in his car like, but he's a lovely fella."

So you've never had a good sesh the night before and drove to work following morning? You'd be over the limit.

Lee hguhes is a c**t end off! Having been in Luke's company, hes one of the quitest lads you'll meet. I'm not defending the lad but once a con has done his time, he can deserves a 2nd chance.

What do you want him to do? Sit at home and never leave the house. Its tragic what happened but happens everyday only high profile because its a footballer.

CUS Wyken

Cuntos?! That actually made me laugh out loud. Anyone who drinks and drives gets a :jerkit:

So you've never had 2 pints at lunch and drove back to work? regardless if your 0.01 over or 50 over. Once your over your over. Im not proud of doing it but ive done it.

Nowadays if i know i'll be drinking i wont drive. Simple. You get older you get wiser.

But i guarntee that 90% on here even not knowingly, have drove over the limit. Could be after a wedding party the night before and drove back. Could be 4 o'oclock the next day before out your system.

Thats where you've gotta realise.

Astute

Did he go out and intent to kill? No!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a accident.

As i said im not defending the lad but Hughes committed a much wose crime and the coward even ran away.

Hey big man, what Hughes did was worse as he ran away like a coward, but it don't make killing 2 kids and leaving their dad permanently disabled right. 3 years was not enough. Have you not got kids? If you have then would you say 3 years is enough for killing your kids and leaving you in a wheelchair? You say it is right as he never went out to kill anyone. Did Hughes?

CUS Wyken

I wish I had a £1 for every time you'd said you weren't "defending" him. I'd take over CCFC.

"Ah, Luke. Nice bloke, really quiet and down to earth. Kills innocent kids in his car like, but he's a lovely fella."

Are you that thick? It was a accident. He didn't intent to kill!! Tragic what happened yes but he has to live with that. Get off your high horse for fuck sake.

The do gooder brigade are out in force i see.

mattylad

Can we make sure he gets some stick this season please when Swindon come to visit?

I hope he gets boo'd more than Marlon did.

Thats all.

Heres an idea why dont you get a swindon season ticket then you can abuse him every week and leave the Ricoh to those of us who want to support our team. :sleep:

CODY!!!

This is why it’s wrong in my eyes, personally

Football is a high profile job, what do you think will happen to him if he saves a penalty against a team in the cup and they go to Wembley or he keeps aclean sheet against a rival team? He will be applauded, cheered and his name chanted. Where on the moral compass does that sit when you look to the left or right of you and see your son or daughter cheering his name? What would you say? I agree that prison is meant to rehabilitate people once they have committed their crime they should be allowed to go back into the public, however, Luke didn’t even serve his entire sentence! How on earth is this fair for the family that lost two young boys and ensured their dad cannot have any independence and has the live that night over and over again every single day? If he was a telephonist and done what he done he would have gone to prison and served his time then come out and gone back to being a telephonist. But being a footballeris a desired job that young children aspires to be. I cannot comprehend one second what Luke’s going through every day when he wakes up. But in MY own opinion he shouldn’t be allowed to be cheered, lauded or brandished as a hero.

on another note, Lee Hughes and Marlon King are class one wankers.

Last edited:

CUS Wyken

Hey big man, what Hughes did was worse as he ran away like a coward, but it don't make killing 2 kids and leaving their dad permanently disabled right. 3 years was not enough. Have you not got kids? If you have then would you say 3 years is enough for killing your kids and leaving you in a wheelchair? You say it is right as he never went out to kill anyone. Did Hughes?

Hughes was sniffed up and drove back from the pub!!! He knew what he was doing and ran away!!!!

Luke was at a wedding. Had a couple of hours sleep and drove back. Not saying its right but there's a massive difference!!!!!

You carry on with Torch on the high horse.

Answer me this, you ever had a good drink, woke up feeling rough and drove to work?

torchomatic

Nope never. I don't drink anymore. Haven't for years. I did a lot in my late teens and twenties but never ONCE got in a car over the limit because me and my mates took it in turns of being "the driver" who wasn't allowed a drop of alcohol.

I realise what you're getting it though, of course. I'm sure people do it every day without realising it. But if they go out and kill someone then they shouldn't be defended in any way. They were drunk. I've got no problem with drink drivers killing themselves, but when it comes to innocent people, that's a different thing. McCormick can NEVER be excused for what he did and won't get an ounce of sympathy for me. That's reserved for the parents of his victims.

So you've never had 2 pints at lunch and drove back to work? regardless if your 0.01 over or 50 over. Once your over your over. Im not proud of doing it but ive done it.

Nowadays if i know i'll be drinking i wont drive. Simple. You get older you get wiser.

But i guarntee that 90% on here even not knowingly, have drove over the limit. Could be after a wedding party the night before and drove back. Could be 4 o'oclock the next day before out your system.

Thats where you've gotta realise.

CUS Wyken

Nope never. I don't drink anymore. Haven't for years. I did a lot in my late teens and twenties but never ONCE got in a car over the limit because me and my mates took it in turns of being "the driver" who wasn't allowed a drop of alcohol.

I realise what you're getting it though, of course. I'm sure people do it every day without realising it. But if they go out and kill someone then they shouldn't be defended in any way. They were drunk. I've got no problem with drink drivers killing themselves, but when it comes to innocent people, that's a different thing. McCormick can NEVER be excused for what he did and won't get an ounce of sympathy for me. That's reserved for the parents of his victims.

I'm not excusing him!!!! I called him a c**t on the first page. But people like yourself pick on the minor issues.

I say it how it is. He was a c**t for driving over the limit but he never went out to kill the 2 kids did he?

As for Hughes, hes just a wanker of the highest order. Driving sniffed up from the pub at 1 in the morning and leaving the scene. McCormick was twice over, 20 years back everyone coming back from pub was more then that!!

torchomatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread