Lukas jutkiewicz (1 Viewer)

CARDIFF CITY FC

I've heard we are one of the clubs that have apparently placed a bid for him. If true, Could any of you give me an insight of what type of player he is, is he any good? his pace etc..
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks:p

pusbccfc

Great work ethic, big powerful player.
Holds up fantastically well, with a pacey striker or goalscorer with him he would be one off the best strikers in the league.
Gets a few goals.

Nick, maybe you should set up a category where rival fans can ask about the players we're selling?

It could get busy...

6 Generations

Don't touch him with a barge pole mate!!

Lazy, cumbersome, selfish and a totally ineffective player!!

Move along please, nothing to see here!!

skybluesteve76

Great work ethic, big powerful player.
Holds up fantastically well, with a pacey striker or goalscorer with him he would be one off the best strikers in the league.
Gets a few goals.

What?? Haha!
I'll translate that into he try's very hard but he's not particularly good.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We're becomming a feeder club for Cardiff (and very popular with their fans :D).

Ive always rated Lukas. Just lets himself down at the important times, especially in 1 on 1 situations.

Could make a very good Championship player, as long as he gets a good player along side him (as we seen with him alongside under King, under Andy Thorn. Even under Boothroyd these two werent combining well.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Ahh, So it's Cardiff, Middlesborough and Birmingham. I was wondering who the 3rd club was.

3 teams in for £1.5million.

He's a hard worker. Holds the ball up extremely well and has a belter of a shot on him. Hope you have fun supports Cardentry City.

CARDIFF CITY FC

Thanks for those opinions, a few negative ones but ill look forward to the positive ones. And i guess we are becoming a feeder club after stealing Gunnarsson, Hopefully Turner and now Jutkiewicz:D:D

pusbccfc

Thanks for those opinions, a few negative ones but ill look forward to the positive ones. And i guess we are becoming a feeder club after stealing Gunnarsson, Hopefully Turner and now Jutkiewicz:D:D

How is mr Gunnarsson I know he was poor against west ham when I seen him?

CARDIFF CITY FC

How is mr Gunnarsson I know he was poor against west ham when I seen him?
Yeah he was poor, both of his rocket throws went straight out:mad:
But in pre-season he was brilliant, there are a lot of good words going around about him. He's currently injured and will be back by the next game. I can't wait to see him back, from what i've seen of him, I think he's a top guy!:D
Hasn't got the best car though. Pulled up in the pre-season game against Celtic in a subaru.;)

Nick

Administrator
But in pre-season he was brilliant, there are a lot of good words going around about him. He's currently injured and will be back by the next game. I can't wait to see him back, from what i've seen of him, I think he's a top guy!:D
Hasn't got the best car though. Pulled up in the pre-season game against Celtic in a subaru.;)

Used to see him in it all the time, ususlly picking his nose!!

pusbccfc

He put it some great performances for us, andd his throw ins worked on the odd occasion, they used to be massive about same as delap but now they are as useful as a penalty would be from the half way line.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
What you can't forget is that he is from Iceland, where they have only heard of Subaru's and Hondas.

I'm not fussed about losing him. He was good in his first season in a defensive position, but then he was moved in to a more advanced role and his skill decreased.
For the first half of last season he played on the right wing and played reasonably well.

Otis

Juke is a very good player in my opinion. Works like a trojan, very strong, not bad on the ball at all and doesn't give the ball away much at all either. His weakness i would say is in the poaching department where he doesn't seem to have that necessary sharpness. Still young though and a good striker for sure.

PhilWasn'tBabb

So, Parkin in and juke-box out. SISU have surpassed themselves. I'm starting to think that their investors are all Leicester and Villa fan happy to run us into the ground :facepalm:

Possibly better than Baker (similar in their inconsistency and how lightweight they are) but not better than Bell. I actually think we have a good enough replacement in 17 year old Gael.

Of the players we've lost I was least disappointed at losing Gunnarsson. He started to look better under Thorn (as did others - including Bell) but in general got more and more frustrating to watch. Too easily pushed off the ball and far too often looked to go to ground rather than make progress.

shmmeee

I'd have Gunnar back like a shot the way our midfield has started, but it sounds like the Cardiff fans have him sussed: nice enough guy, tries hard and will occassionally run a game and make you think he'll be a world beater.

Jukebox is a good egg in my book. Honest, hardworking and all the right attributes for a decent striker. Needs a partner and has some rough edges but will become a very good upper Championship/lower Prem striker. Remember we are the fans who thought Jay Bothroyd and Leon Best were shit, we're not the best judge of strikers on the whole...

speedie87

just for record i spent many an hour banging on about bothroyd and best being good players.................i remember having a season long argument with some idiot who sat next to me that bothroyd and mcsheffrey were much better players than Lee Mills!

i don't go in for all this trying hard stuff, where people think the andy morrell's and michael doyle's of this world are great. Yes every team needs hardworking players, but limit that to defense and midfield, i want to go to a match and see our attacking players doing things i can't.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
just for record i spent many an hour banging on about bothroyd and best being good players.................i remember having a season long argument with some idiot who sat next to me that bothroyd and mcsheffrey were much better players than Lee Mills!

i don't go in for all this trying hard stuff, where people think the andy morrell's and michael doyle's of this world are great. Yes every team needs hardworking players, but limit that to defense and midfield, i want to go to a match and see our attacking players doing things i can't.

I cant say I had any arguments over Best or Sheffers (as I disliked them both), but I do recall having an argument in the West Terrace over Lee Mills. How shite was he?? :p They were the days!

Just imagine if he still played now...................Actually, dont. SISU wold have made him their first signing!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Possibly better than Baker (similar in their inconsistency and how lightweight they are) but not better than Bell. I actually think we have a good enough replacement in 17 year old Gael.

Of the players we've lost I was least disappointed at losing Gunnarsson. He started to look better under Thorn (as did others - including Bell) but in general got more and more frustrating to watch. Too easily pushed off the ball and far too often looked to go to ground rather than make progress.
Are you crazy?

Gunnarsson is far better than David Bell.

6 Generations

So, Parkin in and juke-box out. SISU have surpassed themselves. I'm starting to think that their investors are all Leicester and Villa fan happy to run us into the ground :facepalm:

This has honestly occurred to me in recent weeks!!

In some way it would explain some of their cold blooded hard nosed actions!!

Users who are viewing this thread