Luis Binks (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

I’m not sure I’m not a scout? The importance of being left footed isn’t as significant in a back 4 anyway. Binks was really good yesterday but he’s out 4th choice centre back for a reason.
it is a lot more important now, managers prefer lcbs in a 4 to be left footed as it gives you much better passing lanes

TomRad85

I think we're obsessed with owning players and players who will still be here next season. If we owned him he'd have played more imo. I'd like him to be signed up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SleepyGinger

I think we're obsessed with owning players and players who will still be here next season. If we owned him he'd have played more imo. I'd like him to be signed up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Would you be happy with Kitching, Thomas, Binks and Latibeadiere as our centre halves next season?

SleepyGinger

Judge him on the whole season rather than just yesterday, it was the same reason Kelly got a new contract last year. Even when we play a back 5 Lati starts over Binks, he’s an OK centre half but I think we need better if we want to push autos next season.

Last edited:

Ccfcisparks

Judge him on the whole season rather than just yesterday, it was the same reason Kelly got a new contract next year. Even when we play a back 5 Lati starts over Binks, he’s an OK centre half but I think we need better if we want to push autos next season.
He's better than Lati

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Jake Cooper would actually be a perfect left footer to bring some experience. Excellent championship CB. Not the best on the ball but rock solid in a back 4. Fadz type character we've been crying for since the switch. Free signing too
Not for me. Might be big and plenty of experience but he’s nowhere near good enough on the ball for the style we play. There’s a reason he’s been a mainstay at Millwall for years

David O'Day

Judge him on the whole season rather than just yesterday, it was the same reason Kelly got a new contract next year. Even when we play a back 5 Lati starts over Binks, he’s an OK centre half but I think we need better if we want to push autos next season.
Lati is not starting over binks, kitching is

Binks isn't going to play middle of a back 3 as he's not that kind of player

Binks has played over Lati in a 4 when Kitching is out

SleepyGinger

Lati is not starting over binks, kitching is

Binks isn't going to play middle of a back 3 as he's not that kind of player

Binks has played over Lati in a 4 when Kitching is out
Even further proving the point about Latis versatility then. Kitching been quite poor as last month or so but Binks still hasn’t got a sniff. Lati isn’t going anywhere and we’re not signing 2 centre halves in the summer IMO so if you sign Binks you’re going with the same 4 centre halves again next season.

David O'Day

Even further proving the point about Latis versatility then. Kitching been quite poor as last month or so but Binks still hasn’t got a sniff. Lati isn’t going anywhere and we’re not signing 2 centre halves in the summer IMO so if you sign Binks you’re going with the same 4 centre halves again next season.
does it bollocks, it just means he's a different type of player

Users who are viewing this thread