Luis Binks (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I think we wanted him on a permanent deal but it wasn't happening and we didn't want a loan so went for Thomas, I've seen some evidence to support this.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

slyblue57

Why? Because O hare is our best player and some people aren’t wanting him back in the team?
O Hare was very good , but never ever in the same class as Hamer and before his injury would never have been in at that level Championship or above.
Can nt see many wanting O hare infront of Hamer .
If Hamer goes and O Hare regains fitness etc he will be a poor mans Hamer . pusb

Evo1883

And like me saying he'd signed in the first place yeah

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Well , tbh you went along with the media stuff too ..

Andy Turner already told us he was a 9.5 for signing earlier in the day.. it was basically a done deal

Seamus1

If only this comment posted on Luis Binks’ social media was to be taken literally…

…what a partnership that would be…van Hooijdonk and Simms. I can only dream!!

Attachments

• 78A7DC12-9395-4228-ABD2-7EA4E2F68EFC.jpeg
    78A7DC12-9395-4228-ABD2-7EA4E2F68EFC.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 126

Tea & Busquets

If only this comment posted on Luis Binks’ social media was to be taken literally…

…what a partnership that would be…van Hooijdonk and Simms. I can only dream!!
Been linked with Southampton and Feyenoord, not all that outrageous of a shout for us

Perryccfc

According to betting odds, pundits and their own deluded fans, they’re going to make the play offs this year. Baffles me.
They won’t be far off. Went a few times last year to watch them, they play fantastic football under McKenna and are making some good signings.

SHUNT31

They won’t be far off. Went a few times last year to watch them, they play fantastic football under McKenna and are making some good signings.
McKenna is another one, seen pundits say he’s the best manager in the championship! Ridiculous.

I also went last year and they do play good stuff, but let’s not forget that they didn’t even win the league last year, Plymouth did. They will finish 12th at best.

Users who are viewing this thread