Luckily We have people who care (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

This was from the people who were apparently leaving no stone unturned looking for investors

Fisher and the club director Mark Labovitch told the Guardian

"The council seem to be quite naively hopeful that there is a Russian oligarch or a sheikh waiting to take over," Labovitch said. "I think that's unrealistic. I do a lot of work in the Gulf and know a lot of the sheikhs who are interested in football quite well, they want trophies. They don't talk to another Gulf royal and say, 'I've bought Coventry City.'

Yet Gary Hoffman found two

Firstly the Chinese. KD said we can get this deal through as long as he could be chairman.

He was told that under no uncertain terms could any info be leaked.

He was told he would not be chairman. Within an hour and a half the info was leaked to the sun and the Chinese walked away.

(Can't say for definite if the two points are linked, it maybe just coincidence)

Now we have a second potential investor.

Have to say we are dam lucky some cov fans are prepared to work their asses off to find these people if the above opinion is that if our current owners.

dongonzalos

Only downfall with that one is GH and JE are not either brothers or brother in law's

Otherwise it is quite feasible

luwalla

to be fair, hes about right.. who else is out there bringing multi millionaires to our door!

you all keep moaning about SISU and how you want them gone.. well for that to happen, we need someone with enough money to buy the club.. these guys bring those people to the table & you still find things to moan about..

covcity4life

i think all cov fans are happy people are trying

no one hates investers or those helping them.

pinning balloons to a car isnt helping,dont mistake that for fans disliking hoffman,haskell elliott etc

Nonleagueherewecome

The problem we have had is the element of trust required for any deal to happen. Case in point, the breakdown of the deal with the Chinese mentioned above.

Hence why JE said on Wednesday night that it is only now that the club is in administration that interested parties such as Haskell are pressing forward with their interest.

Nonleagueherewecome

Dont be so tough on yourself, your head cant be that big otherwise how could you fit Torchy in your car and give him a lift to games? ;)

I don't drive :facepalm:

torchomatic

It's the other way round. He tolerates my driving.

Dont be so tough on yourself, your head cant be that big otherwise how could you fit Torchy in your car and give him a lift to games? ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

And it's Grendel with the big head. Moff just does not like like me for some reason.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sorry didnt mean to offend the sense of humour. It was a joke :facepalm:

OK, sorry for over-reacting. I just spotted you liking a few posts that were criticisng my posts as well previously and thought I had potentially another Grendel on the way!

Nonleagueherewecome

No....I was just being a tool. I was just joking!

No worries, we're all tool's together, play up sky blues... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread