Loyalty points - updated (1 Viewer)

GIMOC

now updated with the blues title winning season taken off.

what you on now?

1400 for this pleb

clint van damme

Down to 1320, can't believe they've taken the brum season away.
The amount I drank that season deserves some sort of permanent recognition. We should have been able to keep them in perpetuity, or until the first liver transplant at least.

Last edited:

SkyBlueMatt

Sorry if this has been debated already but surely ‘loyalty’ points means giving fans points for loyalty eg. When we were shit.

Only now giving points for ‘Coventry City the Championship years’ is rewarding folks for the glory years!

Loyalty points my arse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No it hasn't. This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone complain about the loyalty points.

This place is a serene dream at the moment we don't need anything to disrupt the peace.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

It’s annoying they don’t give a breakdown. Can’t see how I’m on 1,290 when I’ve had a ST for over 20 years and did 15 away games last season? 🤷🏻‍♂️

SHUNT31

It’s annoying they don’t give a breakdown. Can’t see how I’m on 1,290 when I’ve had a ST for over 20 years and did 15 away games last season? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Works in 4 year cycles. So 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23 & 2023/24.

If you go on account history in the menu it will show you where points have come from.

rob9872

Covid we couldn't go away and no away games from this season yet so 500 pints from those two. Realistically 500 from each of the other 2 seasons if you did every game.

I go to most away and ok a number were with a mate booking a block of us so not got all the points, but had a season ticket every year and I'm down to 1270 after the deduction. Hard to believe some of the numbers here.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Down to 1320, can't believe they've taken the brum season away.
The amount I drank that season deserves some sort of permanent recognition. We should have been able to keep them in perpetuity, or until the first liver transplant at least.

Covid we couldn't go away and no away games from this season yet so 500 pints from those two. Realistically 500 from each of the other 2 seasons if you did every game.

I go to most away and ok a number were with a mate booking a block of us so not got all the points, but had a season ticket every year and I'm down to 1270 after the deduction. Hard to believe some of the numbers here.

Didn't realise you two went to games together.

Skybluecol

Last 4 seasons at home STH = 920 pts
Away games.....this season been none of course, last 3 season, max of 69 games....be around 730 points? (as some are 15pts for midweek games)
Cup games.....this'll be 8 or 9 for both cups in last 3 years? So 100pts (couple being 15pts?)
Total = 1750pts .... I'm obviously missing some points somewhere for the people who have got c.1800

rob9872

Away games.....this season been none of course, last 3 season, max of 69 games....be around 730 points? (as some are 15pts for midweek games)
Cup games.....this'll be 8 or 9 for both cups in last 3 years? So 100pts (couple being 15pts?)
Total = 1750pts .... I'm obviously missing some points somewhere for the people who have got c.1800
Covid was first season of that so no away.

theferret

Evening away games are 20 points not 15.

theferret

You need to ask the club to check or go through your history. The group I go with, we are all 1450-1600 and we do most but not every away game. Although, I've always ensured tickets are allocated to each person, long before system was introduced, but still, yours looks a bit low.

Flying Fokker

Sorry if this has been debated already but surely ‘loyalty’ points means giving fans points for loyalty eg. When we were shit.

Only now giving points for ‘Coventry City the Championship years’ is rewarding folks for the glory years!

Loyalty points my arse!

I think the Northampton and Birmingham loyal should get Tesco points as well.

johnb

Surely it’s time again for a complimentary football team shirt for some some reason or another.

SBAndy

Loyalty points my arse!

Should be given 1,000 points each for sitting through a 0-1 vs Forest Green.

Woolly68

1120 for me and 760 for my Daughter. Problem will always be getting my daughter tickets so she can accrue more points …… still, I’ll be alright for most😉

Users who are viewing this thread