Lowest ever? (1 Viewer)

Speedo

Is this point in our history the lowest. ? I cant remember being so pissed off with it all. ROBINS has left me feeling like you have been cheated on by an ex girlfreind. ROBINS you are a slut!

Speedo

When you said lowest ever, I thought you were referring to Robins morals

feeling the lowest as a fan. Just before x mas everything was great , Mk dons away, jpt , donny away tranmere ...heady times. I hadnt enjoyed being a city fan in ages...then this debacle.
It was all looking good, and now so much uncertainty on and off the pitch

KarmicChris

I wouldn't say we're at our lowest? I think this time earlier in the season was a lot worse given our league position. I think it's pretty fair to say we're not gonna go down this season. The rest of the season may well be a write-off but if we can get a decent manager in and for once have money to spend and a manger in over the summer I think we can really push on next season and be challenging for Automatic promotion rather than maybe scraping into the play-offs.

But yeah Robins is a dick and he has well and truly fucked us over :)

Andygabs

What morals? 5 months of a 3 year contract?
I'd like to see the owners go all out to
appease the fans by getting Nigel Adkins at the helm although I can't see it happening. Top manager, ideal for a club with the potential we have. Carsley and Oggy will do for now.

Users who are viewing this thread