Lovin it (1 Viewer)

wolfie

I love this never say die attitude from the Coventry players. Once apon a time if we conseaded a goal they use to give up. But this season, if there is seconds left there is still hope!. And this can only get better as the team gets stronger. Looks like we got the wining bug. At last!!!

dadgad

Just do not know when they're beat.
Great sign.
A winning mentality......what a change.:claping hands::guitar2::claping hands:

Sick Boy

This is what a real football manager can do, great appointment by the club. I firmly believe he would have kept us up last year. Excellent manager and top bloke!

rob9872

Always have and always will love the city but for the first time in years I'm proud of my team.

Mucca Mad Boys

This is what a real football manager can do, great appointment by the club. I firmly believe he would have kept us up last year. Excellent manager and top bloke!

There's no point in us guessing if that had been the case, I for one think he would've kept us up, BUT, the one thing we can thank Thorn for, is getting us relegated. This seems as an absurd suggestion, however, because we got relegated, we have had the opportunity to sort our shit out, also, we'd still have Cranie and Clingan (+ others) and I think Keogh and Bigi would've left regardless. I think getting relegated has done more good than bad.

People have short memories, don't forget that Thorn kept us up the previous season and didn't have the resources available to him last season as Robins seems to have secured this season.

deanocity3

the never say attitude is due to robins,but also the players believe they can score at every attack,something we have never had in the recent past.
I wasn't a Thorn fan,
But I was a Strachan fan we played some great footie,as you all have said in the past when my video clips have been on, the 1990's left us with great memories,Yet Strachan took us down so gets shit for doing so.Perhaps Richardson was ploughing money into the Ricoh venture instead of keeping us up,a bit like last season really

Mucca Mad Boys

People have short memories, don't forget that Thorn kept us up the previous season and didn't have the resources available to him last season as Robins seems to have secured this season.

We were never really in danger of going down that season.

Users who are viewing this thread