Love itttt (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Am I the only one who thinks Max deserves another 12 months. Lead the line by himself for the majority ofvthe season, despite MR making it clear he could leave this season he has stayed and battled for the club scoring a few important goals and clearly hes a big part of the dressing room

Magwitch1

That absolute baller Da Costa has to go in the middle if we win at Huddersfield, bet he's got enough crazy moves to upstage anyone
If you are talking centre-mid I agree it would be worth a look at he carries the ball well can pass and tackle, I doubt he will get the fullback nod over Dabo but he’s a bit unorthodox but he is developing into a good player.
I think the next three games should be used to experiment with a few players, Reid, Eccles, Bapaga, Young perhaps Billson

cc84cov

If you are talking centre-mid I agree it would be worth a look at he carries the ball well can pass and tackle, I doubt he will get the fullback nod over Dabo but he’s a bit unorthodox but he is developing into a good player.
I think the next three games should be used to experiment with a few players, Reid, Eccles, Bapaga, Young perhaps Billson
DaCosta CDM 🤣

Skybluefaz

Am I the only one who thinks Max deserves another 12 months. Lead the line by himself for the majority ofvthe season, despite MR making it clear he could leave this season he has stayed and battled for the club scoring a few important goals and clearly hes a big part of the dressing room
Yeah, your also the only person in the world who has never watched an episode of Game of Thrones.

Brighton Sky Blue

I meant the dance floor FFS!

skybluetony176

I have it on good authority that Robins has lost the dressing room. Robins nominated Hi Ho Silver Lining for karaoke but the dressing room went with Sweet Caroline.

Magwitch1

But we have to improve year on year counting Gyokeres who I think needs a couple of full games now we need to add another pacey striker would love to dig up another Mifsud type could turn us into challengers at the top end of the league. As for Max lot of time for him but no room for sentiment, we need better.

Users who are viewing this thread