Louis Theroux (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

Just watched the latest episode. It's classic Theroux.

The people involved are very strange ultra liberal types who seem to be using the term polygamy to have affairs.

The guy Gerry whose wife is engaged to another man who sleeps in his own marital bed is very sad and Louis does some excellent work in digging down into what makes them tick while also making them question what they're doing.

Nick

Administrator
Just watched the latest episode. It's classic Theroux.

The people involved are very strange ultra liberal types who seem to be using the term polygamy to have affairs.

The guy Gerry whose wife is engaged to another man who sleeps in his own marital bed is very sad and Louis does some excellent work in digging down into what makes them tick while also making them question what they're doing.
Agree, watching it too.

Gerry is a broken man. Poor sod

The pregnant woman out getting blokes if a bit strange

Nick

Administrator
That baby will end up going into care "decided not to give it a gender".

Gerry will end up taking a shot gun on a rampage.

I like how Louis has digs "he was very nice about you".

Some of the facial expressions in that food party were amazing. Think he's so good because he just reminds me of a kid who says what comes into his head.

stupot07

When Louis asked her "what if Gerry needs you to stop seeing Joe to make him happy" ...she wasn't having that.

I tell you what, if Gerry left her, she'd quickly make Joe leave his wife and polygamy would be out the window.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
When Louis asked her "what if Gerry needs you to stop seeing Joe to make him happy" ...she wasn't having that.

I tell you what, if Gerry left her, she'd quickly make Joe leave his wife and polygamy would be out the window.

No, she came across as a selfish bitch. I hope Gerry starts seeing a stunner and makes her watch.

I didn't like how they have the kids listening and calling them mum etc. I'd be ripping throats out if anybody suggested my daughter called them dad.

fellatio_Martinez

Gerry needs to get out of that quick. The way she shut down the idea of a 3-way was completely telling.

That whole conversation was very awkward and bizarre. Gerry suggesting he'd try a threesome and then his wife's disgust at the thought was truly pathetic.

Louis is a master and his subtle little digs and loaded questions go under the radar because he's so nice and personable.

When Joe, his wife, "partner" and kids sat down for breakfast and Louis said "I wonder what Gerry is doing now?" I burst out laughing.

eastwoodsdustman

Did anyone else think that Amanda was a bloke before? As for Gerry’s wife and her lover, they were just having an affair and flaunting it. The others were just trying to be different for the sake of it. They all looked liked mixed up teens trying to rebel.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Felt really sorry for the kids in all of this, so mixed up.
The one in the 3 way, her fella cannot deliver to a level she likes so she finds another who can last whilst he eats, walks and plays video games.
Felt sorry for Gerry and Gretchen, the other two are just completely selfish abusing the Oregon polygamy recognition in that state to justify them having someone else.
Some towns and places are really weird across the states, the crystal meth one was crazy.

Nick

Administrator
Did anyone else think that Amanda was a bloke before? As for Gerry’s wife and her lover, they were just having an affair and flaunting it. The others were just trying to be different for the sake of it. They all looked liked mixed up teens trying to rebel.
Yeah, it was pretty much just an affair. You could tell both partners didn't like it.

Still can't get over the pregnant woman, kid is going to be a mess.

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah I couldn’t understand why there wasn’t an expectation that one another’s happiness wasn’t important. It was all about their own happiness. Was very strange

ccfctommy

Need to watch this. Watched the old one about Thai Brides dating agency. Lake Palmer and Ronnie Conrad!

fellatio_Martinez

Yeah, it was pretty much just an affair. You could tell both partners didn't like it.

Still can't get over the pregnant woman, kid is going to be a mess.

Kid: Daddy, can I be a fireman when I grow up?

Dad: Excuse me?! It's fireperson! And we haven't assigned you a gender yet!

Kid: But I'm a boy, I checked online, I have male genitalia.

Dad: What the fuck?! Did you just assume that because you have a dick that you're male? Just wait til I tell Mom #6 about this young person!

Nick

Administrator
Kid: Daddy, can I be a fireman when I grow up?

Dad: Excuse me?! It's fireperson! And we haven't assigned you a gender yet!

Kid: But I'm a boy, I checked online, I have male genitalia.

Dad: What the fuck?! Did you just assume that because you have a dick that you're male? Just wait til I tell Mom #6 about this young person!

When she gets home from being smashed by Dad 4 who is also Cousin 3.

fellatio_Martinez

The latest episode about people ending their own lives was one of the best documentaries I've ever watched.

Louis has hit great form.

richnrg

Something not quite right about those two that went round ‘helping’ people.
yes. I bet they're sitting on her veranda now - sipping margheritas, wondering how best to use their new holiday home with a view of the sea (and that spooky rock sticking out of the water)

fellatio_Martinez

The couple were strange and I'd be concerned over how much influence they had on the suicide client. I wonder how much they charge?

The whole thing was brutally sad. I've seen someone go through terminal cancer which stripped them of all the dignity they had. I have no doubt that if they had the option they would have ended things sooner.

ccfctommy

Yeah, a tough watch that one. Not sure how I felt about it all.

Still need to catch up with the last episode.

oucho

Bumped into him once in Rye, Sussex. About 3 years ago. I think he lives in that neck of the woods. He was out and about looking at fancy nick nacks in the shops with a blonde lady who I assume was his wife.

fellatio_Martinez

Bumped into him once in Rye, Sussex. About 3 years ago. I think he lives in that neck of the woods. He was out and about looking at fancy nick nacks in the shops with a blonde lady who I assume was his wife.

He's lived in LA for the last few years, not sure where he lived before that.

Nick

Administrator
The latest 2 aren't really that good. :(

Was obvious that woman was going to do one with the money too

Users who are viewing this thread