Louis Garner (1 Viewer)

tom88

Can someone tell me how he played yesterday, always thought he looked good in last 2 pre seasons and must have something to come from Man U set up

How did he do when he came on?

Where dud he play because he replaced Christie and always thought he played midfield?

Mrpipes

Played like callum Wilson did / does when he's over excited
Was a pain in the arse for the left back and wasn't the worst debut i've seen , will probably be seeing more of him if Christie's injury is bad , it leaves us very light on the left if you have Christie Baker and Daniels out
Can someone tell me how he played yesterday, always thought he looked good in last 2 pre seasons and must have something to come from Man U set up

How did he do when he came on?

Where dud he play because he replaced Christie and always thought he played midfield?

ampthill_sba

He did come on for Christie but did play at right midfield. Willis had come on for Barton with 15 to go and so he fell back to fill the right back role.

Garner played well - Ashley Cain like - hopefully he gets extended opportunities.

pusbccfc

Anyone who's seen the development squad or the pre season friendlies will know how skilful and quick this lad is.

georgehudson

i spoke this afternoon with someone who has seen him play on a regular basis,
& his view was, that if his mindset was right, he could be a quality player,
PUSB & stick with the Sky Blues

Users who are viewing this thread