Transfer Rumour Louie Sibley (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

To repeat myself:

Burst onto the scene with 4 goals in his first 2 starts but 3 goals in 65 games since and couldn’t get in their team last year, wouldn’t be opposed for a small fee

KenilworthSkyBlue

If true, would be interesting to see what figure it would take for Derby to accept. They turned down a bid of just shy of £500k in January from Millwall.

Sky Blue Harry H

Would be interesting to see what figure it would take for Derby to accept. They turned down a bid of just shy of £500k in January from Millwall.

Just hoping (if we get him/are after him) that this isn't a precursor to one of O'Hare/Hamer leaving. That said, if e.g. Hamer was off, then it would be good to get a body over the line beforehand. If we got him, that would be Sibley, Kelly, Sheaf, Allen, Hamer, O'Hare, Eccles, Palmer fighting for 4 places (assuming we play the box) That excludes Howley and Dabo (who may have to give up his midfield aspirations) Joking aside, that seems a bit overloaded in that area ?

KenilworthSkyBlue

Just hoping (if we get him/are after him) that this isn't a precursor to one of O'Hare/Hamer leaving. That said, if e.g. Hamer was off, then it would be good to get a body over the line beforehand. If we got him, that would be Sibley, Kelly, Sheaf, Allen, Hamer, O'Hare, Eccles, Palmer fighting for 4 places (assuming we play the box) That excludes Howley and Dabo (who may have to give up his midfield aspirations) Joking aside, that seems a bit overloaded in that area ?

I think it more than likely signals someone is off.

Hoofhearted

Didn't SBB say we were after a couple of fringe players for the squad? Would have thought this would be one of them

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Despite what the oracle Platty says, he's highly rated, if we signed him it wouldn't be as a fringe player

rexo87

But he also said it was likely to be a couple of younger players from lower leagues. I think we would invest 6 figure fees to attract good young players from those leagues. What you pay on a transfer sum you will save in wages with those players

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

1ccfc

We aren't going to be tabling six figure bids for fringe players.
Surly the bid would have to be seven figures? Young highly rated player with 2 years on his contract left. Already has championship experience, and has represented England at various youth levels. If we could get him for under 1mil, I think that would be great business.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Surly the bid would have to be seven figures? Young highly rated player with 2 years on his contract left. Already has championship experience, and has represented England at various youth levels. If we could get him for under 1mil, I think that would be great business.
Tyler walker was only 6 figures after a cracking league 1 season, Sibley was a rotation player last season for Derby as they had Ravell Morisson in his position so I assume he wont cost too much maximum 1 million

Blind-Faith

Seen him when he first burst onto the scene and thought he looked quality, admittedly haven’t watched him so much last couple of years but I would be very happy with this signing. Adds more quality in the attacking midfield area.

And if it means ohare is off we have him and palmer now for that position so that’s means we won’t be left short.

Users who are viewing this thread