Lost for words (arsenal tickets) (1 Viewer)

Hobo

The deadline was for the extra allocation. Why can't you buy your ticket you have 4000 to pick from? season ticket holders could buy 4 each? They obviously haven't.

sky_blue_up_north

Personally I don't think there will be a problem, the fact its on TV, Friday night... bet anyone who wants a ticket will get one

skybluepm2

Ludicrous decision, no consideration whatsoever for the fans who have been deprived of seeing their team all season because of the selfish bastsards' actions. I assume they don't want to take the risk of forking out for any tickets that may not sell, even though their return on the overall gate would offset this anyway!! Season ticket for 15 years until this farce began so now I risk not being able to get a ticket at all! Barnsley stub still may not guarantee my seat. Another fuck up by those parasites! Thanks again for not giving a single fuck about the fans and re-iterating the notion that your very existence at thud football club is bewildering! SISCUM

wingy

There can be no excuse .

They could have run the ST /Members and any other priorities in a one day hit .FFS sake they only went on sale yesterday ,fucking dullards.

Specs WT-R75

Personally I don't think there will be a problem, the fact its on TV, Friday night... bet anyone who wants a ticket will get one

you don't think this is the club smirking at the away fans that don't goto SFs? It is clear that all the stay away fans have been picking and choosing their away games to go and support the lads, so it seems fairly logical to me that we would have at least sold out the initial allocation.

But to turn it down before they even know the real demand is just unfathomable. They could have ramped up the general sale of the tickets earlier with a statement that demand will dictate further allocations...

I dunno perhaps I am reading more into this but it just seems like a really early stage to be ruling out further tickets for both CCFC and Arsenal....

Covstu

Don't know what the drama is all about, we there wont be a mad rush for the first lot in my opinion. They will want as many fans there as its revenue in their arse pocket.

Alex1987

I see Friday is for those with away tickets. I bought MK Dons under two names on my account (Friends and Family) - does this mean I can get two tickets on Friday or four?

Specs WT-R75

I see Friday is for those with away tickets. I bought MK Dons under two names on my account (Friends and Family) - does this mean I can get two tickets on Friday or four?

Pretty sure it will be 4 as long as you selected the other persons name from the drop down when buying. I tried it out with a friends account and if you haven't got allocation then it doesn't let you buy (for eg I tried with Wolves games which I can buy for atm but with friends account he cannot as not a member)

Alex1987

Pretty sure it will be 4 as long as you selected the other persons name from the drop down when buying. I tried it out with a friends account and if you haven't got allocation then it doesn't let you buy (for eg I tried with Wolves games which I can buy for atm but with friends account he cannot as not a member)

Thanks. I did buy 6 tickets (4 under my name, 2 under friends) - does that mean I can get 6?

Specs WT-R75

Thanks. I did buy 6 tickets (4 under my name, 2 under friends) - does that mean I can get 6?

No the general sales allocation is 2 per person/account. In actual fact the MK dons game doesn't matter as it is general sale from Friday. Thursday to anyone that has bought home games or FA cup tickets - but not away league games (at least that is how I read it).

If you need 6 tickets just sign up another account and link as F&F

Alex1987

No the general sales allocation is 2 per person/account. In actual fact the MK dons game doesn't matter as it is general sale from Friday. Thursday to anyone that has bought home games or FA cup tickets - but not away league games (at least that is how I read it).

If you need 6 tickets just sign up another account and link as F&F

Looks like it's changed though from todays website release?

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...ntry-city-fa-cup-emirates-140114-1294497.aspx

Block19

Why would the club take the extra tickets? Our average home crowd is 1500 because of the boycott. People are saying boycott the arsenal game and it's on tv as well as well as a Friday night I can't see many more than 5,000 going because of all these issues. If we didn't sell all the tickets and arsenal can then that's more gate revenue for the club. Big payday as they will make more money in one match than the whole of this seasons home income.

Block19

Ludicrous decision, no consideration whatsoever for the fans who have been deprived of seeing their team all season because of the selfish bastsards' actions.

I think that sums this season up

chiefdave

Why would the club take the extra tickets?

Not sure people are saying they should have definitely taken the tickets just that knowing there was a deadline they should have run the sale in such a way that would give them a realistic idea of demand. At the moment only ST holders have been able to purchase so its hardly a surprise only 1,000 have been sold but look how many went to Wolves, MK Dons and Arsenal last time (also a night match) and there must be a least a chance they would have been able to sell the extra tickets. Just another example of how shambolicly the club is being run, unfortunately a lot of those who are good at their job are leaving for clubs who can offer ore security.

RFC

Divisive decision don't you think rfc?

Why do you lot get so worked up about next to nothing?

Plenty of tickets for all who want to go and it was Arsenal who indicated they wanted an early deadline date, not SISU!

Many (including myself won't be able to attend due to work and the travelling chaos associated with getting into and out of London on a Friday.

PUSB!

cov17

i think there will be no more than 3.5k going on a friday night and that would be a good turn out imho

pw362

RFC many,including myself,can't attend 'home' games due to work and travelling to and from sixfields. Welcome to my experience of being a Sky blues fan this season.

ecky

RFC many,including myself,can't attend 'home' games due to work and travelling to and from sixfields. Welcome to my experience of being a Sky blues fan this season.

dont think he is bothered..i could go but wont, kcic

skybluefred

I think it's because they have read about the proposed demonstration. They will want as few
as possible in attendance to save themselves from further public embarrassment.:blue:

I think it's because they have read about the proposed demonstration. They will want as few
as possible in attendance to save themselves from further public embarrassment.:blue:

That's exactly what I thought. The club knew exactly what they were doing only selling to season ticket holders until after they had to make a decision on taking up the extra allocation. Gave them a perfect excuse to reject the extra tickets.

Last edited:

Noggin

The club said themselves that moving to friday night wasn't a problem, that we took 8k last year on a tuesday night and that they saw no reason we wouldn't take the same this year. Once again spiteful sisu screw supporters.

lifelongcityfan

Why do you lot get so worked up about next to nothing?

Plenty of tickets for all who want to go and it was Arsenal who indicated they wanted an early deadline date, not SISU!

Many (including myself won't be able to attend due to work and the travelling chaos associated with getting into and out of London on a Friday.

PUSB!

I am so glad you cant go... that reduces the risk of me ever meeeting you!!

SkyBlueHomer

The reason for me is obvious, they want to create a demand for tickets at Northampton.

By allowing 4 tickets per season ticket holder, those who have bought a 6 match package can then have 2 and then 2 tickets for those who have been to a FA Cup game. I'm sure they were hoping for people to get desperate and buy tickets for home games so they would qualify for priority tickets.

As long as people stand by their principles there will be plenty left on Friday

lifelongcityfan

The reason for me is obvious, they want to create a demand for tickets at Northampton.

By allowing 4 tickets per season ticket holder, those who have bought a 6 match package can then have 2 and then 2 tickets for those who have been to a FA Cup game. I'm sure they were hoping for people to get desperate and buy tickets for home games so they would qualify for priority tickets.

As long as people stand by their principles there will be plenty left on Friday

agree totally with the sentiment above. has anyone noticed they have changed the allocation basis..Friday was orig gen sale..now Friday is any away game ( that was not the basis before) with saturday now being general sale

Users who are viewing this thread