Looks like we're back (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

Over 200 pages starting with we are back? All from a text from a mate bollocks ffs some people

Otis

I'm not.

Until they are actually selling tickets for a City home game at the Ricoh I won't believe it.

covcity4life

yeh im with otis, wont believe till i see it.

next 2 days hopefully we will get the right decision made public.

cos i want that away kit!

skybluedan

Agreed, though his mate could be a right WUM for all we know. Still holding out a bit of hope.

Yeah your right my mates are the same one sold me a unicorn steak once. Turned out to be spam with glitter in it

Otis

So Rondog, what else can you tell us since yesterday?

Well as his mate's apparently a journalist with his finger on the pulse, I can only assume he's too busy at the Israeli/Palenstine peace talks to update us all on the Ricoh situation.

rondog1973

Purgatory I know for all of us on here, all I can say is whilst my mate can be a piss taker, he doesn't have the vocabulary to write the text I received! I'm certain it came from an employee of the lawyers representing ACL and time permitting, will post the text word for word on here.

rondog1973

The text...

Bizarre. We just been instructed by ACL to grant a 1 year license to CCFC in time for them to play at the Ricoh for the first home game on the 13th- though legals unlikely to be in place by then. Likely 3 year extension on top.

Sent by the employee to a friend, on to a closer friend on to me. I forwarded this to my Journo Bro, who got the responses documented earlier in this thread.

skybluetony176

The text...

Bizarre. We just been instructed by ACL to grant a 1 year license to CCFC in time for them to play at the Ricoh for the first home game on the 13th- though legals unlikely to be in place by then. Likely 3 year extension on top.

Sent by the employee to a friend, on to a closer friend on to me. I forwarded this to my Journo Bro, who got the responses documented earlier in this thread.

I ain't buying it. It didn't come from Bennetts Afro's place of work ;)

covcity4life

The text...

mate if it dont happen it dont happen. dont worry about it.

is there still a chance its on as far as you know?

oxymoron

The text...

fair enough, hopefully things will start moving tomorrow

Rob S

h585145CA

Noggin

The text...

Be nice if it were true but the success percentage of rumors from a bloke on the internets friends friends friend isn't that high.

Otis

The text...

Already too many in that chain of command for my liking. Or should I say, chain of Chinese whisper.

bigfatronssba

Already too many in that chain of command for my liking. Or should I say, chain of Chinese whisper.

[video=youtube_share;acRnigpauiE]http://youtu.be/acRnigpauiE[/video]

mighty quinn

Mr George, the Locarno ( Pete Waterman as DJ )...my youth.. What about Nello's and the Climax in the Arcade? Worked in those...., busters was the Fourty Thieves before..... A suitable Name ;-)
Pink parrot brings it all back .£1 a pint on Wednesday nights.

Regis87

Busters was my favourite as only place not requiring a tie ! And they sold Red Stripe by the can . Best place to go at the end of the Saturday all Dayer

henry the wasp

If ever I need a law firm I'm going to the one ACL use. I'm particularly impressed with their confidentiality.
If true of course.

Hobo

The Wolfe Foleshill Road, rockin!

Users who are viewing this thread