Looks like its walsall (6 Viewers)

wingy

Not according to CWR,who quoted that a league spokesman had told them that CCFC have not yet confirmed a groundshare.If indeed that is true,it implies that the club have not yet got any agreement.However it now puts Walsall in a potentially very strong position to basically give CCFC a take it or leave it offer,knowing the club has now got very limited options.This is the one area where SISU are at the weakest,as they are totally reliant on the goodwill of other clubs.
It won't have anything to do with goodwill ,at the Mercy of the market.:mad::(

njdlawyer

No no, Tim said it wasn't Walsall - so it isn't Walsall okay the fixtures people (and I think it's people) have just made an amazing home/away coincidence. I've decided to take everything Tim says as the truth, even the stuff that contradicts other stuff he says. :laugh:

Absolutely...the only time anyone should doubt the word or commitment of Dim Tim is when he shakes hands on a deal...

Has anyone checked whether the Cov League have scheduled any matches at the Memorial Park when we are "at home"??

SkyblueBazza

Hey...there's always Wembley! The FA will sell their own backsides to raise cash for their lavish Xmas party...I mean to pay pay for the re-build.

Sutty

As people have said, every side in the league is paired with another, and are at home when the other is away etc.

The reason we've been paired with Walsall this season? Maybe a ground share. Maybe we're just discussing a ground share as a possibility and we've been paired with them as a fail-safe. Or, we've just been paired with them because they're fairly local and we have to be paired with someone.

So this certainly isn't concrete evidence that we'll be playing at Walsall.

Sterling Archer

both at home on the 26th of April, surprisingly though that does appear to be the only time, I realise you weren't serious of course just checked for curiosity's sake.
Fair play for checking, ha ha! :D

Anyways, I've checked again and:

Looks like its Coventry Sphinx's ground, every time we're at home they're away and vice-versa. :( HALLELUJAH, WE'RE STAYING IN COVENTRY!!!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

there does seem to be something wrong on the BBC site (shocking, BBC Sport site gets something wrong!) it doesnt have us down for Boxing day or New Years day fixtures, which are on the club website. so theyve obviously decided to miss a few off

As a punishment from God, Satan's Investment Speculation Underlings have been forbidden from playing during the Christmas holiday's.

Users who are viewing this thread