Looking to play for a team next season? (1 Viewer)

procdoc

If you play or have played adult football then my club Bedworth Liberal FC (www.bedworthliberalfc.co.uk) will be recruiting new talent for the 2013/14 season. We currently have a Saturday side in the Coventry Alliance (it will either be Alliance 3 or 4 as we are yet to discover if we have been promoted) and three teams on a Sunday that compete in the Nuneaton & District Sunday League. The first team are now an established NDSFL Premier Division team so play at a fairly decent standard for Sunday League.

We are hosting a 'showcase' friendly (maybe two friendlies depending on numbers) on Saturday 15th June at Nicholas Chamberlaine Technology College, Bulkington Road, Bedworth. We will be charging a small fee of £2 to cover pitch hire and kit wash. Kick off is at 2 pm, players required to meet at 1 pm. If you are interested in playing in this game then please sent me a private message on here and I'll be happy to answer any questions about our club, this game etc.

Thanks for reading!

deanocity3

if you play or have played adult football then my club bedworth liberal fc (www.bedworthliberalfc.co.uk) will be recruiting new talent for the 2013/14 season. We currently have a saturday side in the coventry alliance (it will either be alliance 3 or 4 as we are yet to discover if we have been promoted) and three teams on a sunday that compete in the nuneaton & district sunday league. The first team are now an established ndsfl premier division team so play at a fairly decent standard for sunday league.

We are hosting a 'showcase' friendly (maybe two friendlies depending on numbers) on saturday 15th june at nicholas chamberlaine technology college, bulkington road, bedworth. We will be charging a small fee of £2 to cover pitch hire and kit wash. Kick off is at 2 pm, players required to meet at 1 pm. If you are interested in playing in this game then please sent me a private message on here and i'll be happy to answer any questions about our club, this game etc.

Thanks for reading!

nico rules
I MIGHT KNOW YOUR MUM

Last edited:

procdoc

I played 5 Aside earlier and knackered would love to play more but fitness levels not once they were lol

Fitness is something that can be improved upon in pre-season, this is just to look at peoples' ability and to try and show potential new players what our club is about etc.

Users who are viewing this thread