Looking forward to the JPT (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I am probably on my own with this one, but I am really looking forward to Wednesdays game. I really enjoy the JPT games as there tends to be a decent atmosphere and some excitement under the lights.
We are only a few games away from an area final which would sell out, and then one further game away from Wembley!

Today was an embarrassment, and I know many will turn their backs on the players, but I hope it doesn't put the vast majority off.

See you there, guys (hopefully).

theferret

I am probably on my own with this one, but I am really looking forward to Wednesdays game. I really enjoy the JPT games as there tends to be a decent atmosphere and some excitement under the lights.
We are only a few games away from an area final which would sell out, and then one further game away from Wembley!

Today was an embarrassment, and I know many will turn their backs on the players, but I hope it doesn't put the vast majority off.

Ha, have to admire your spirit.

Never felt this deflated, but come Wednesday I will have convinced myself to go (not that it was ever in doubt I guess), and I'll cheer them on. What the fuck else can we do? Wallow in self-pity? I suppose, but that's no fun at all. All back on the Wembley bus folks :(

pusbccfc

Ha, have to admire your spirit.

Never felt this deflated, but come Wednesday I will have convinced myself to go (not that it was ever in doubt I guess), and I'll cheer them on. What the fuck else can we do? Wallow in self-pity? I suppose, but that's no fun at all. All back on the Wembley bus folks :(

There will be no self-pity when we are 4-0 singing Que Sara! :D

Quball

who gives a fuck about the JPT the fa cup has been and gone for us this year fucking shambles we need a fucking keeper

theferret

who gives a fuck about the JPT the fa cup has been and gone for us this year fucking shambles we need a fucking keeper

I don't expect anyone to be chomping at the bit to go Wednesday, but of the two games it was always the one I would have chosen to have gone to if I'd had to pick (it's a sad indictment of where we are now that I should be saying that). Lost interest in the FA Cup in recent years. Wasn't that long ago when we thought we might have an outside chance of winning it - now we're just making up the numbers, and all it offers us is a day out at a 'big' club and an opportunity for people like me to moan about the fact we used to go to places like Arsenal and win. The FA Cup just reminds me of how far we have fallen. The JPT - it's shit - but it's something we can at least win, so why not.

Otis

I wonder if Wednesday will too see a giant killing. :confused:

Or do we think there's no chance of that happening and Plymouth will win easily?

wingy

Just completed a 70 hr week which prevented me from being there today .

looking for a bit of Downtime ;) so will do my best to be there with Grandson on Wednesday ,provided I don't get allotted a last minute show In London.

letsallsingtogether

I am also looking forward to it.

I will be there surly we can't play worse then today????

Otis

I'm hoping for a backlash from the players and Pressley.

Without Reda though, which I'd have previously said was a negative till his poor performance today.

True, but usually we look stronger at the back with him in, so maybe we can only expect to let in 4 goals on Wednesday.

I am salivating as we speak.

torchomatic

Yep. We will be there on Wednesday and Saturday.

fanta2580

Nice to see a few fans on here not planning to go to Wembley if we make it as its a 'tin pot' trophy! Should make queueing easier for the rest of us!

AndreasB

me too, onwards and upwards, a more likely route to Wembley too. team need some support at this stage, not the disgraceful baiting by some fans yesterday.

Otis

I'll be there as per usual.

The really positive thing is, there is no way on this earth we will play as badly again.

letsallsingtogether

me too, onwards and upwards, a more likely route to Wembley too. team need some support at this stage, not the disgraceful baiting by some fans yesterday.

True but the Fans need something to shout about, not that disgraceful display yesterday.... So really it goes both ways.

Win and the fans will give their affection loose and face their wrath that is what football is all about.

AndreasB

True but the Fans need something to shout about, not that disgraceful display yesterday.... So really it goes both ways.

Win and the fans will give their affection loose and face their wrath that is what football is all about.

There was plenty to shout about at the Peterborough game. Pity only 7k there to witness it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covstu

Wasnt going to go after yesterday but its amazing what one day does in the life of a city fan!!

RoboCCFC90

I'll be there, Got to be ready to go again, players, manager, fans included. We can still have a bit of success, what happened yesterday is done, we must move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

I keep thinking of going Wednesday and then I remember yesterday.
As you get older you can only remember the last 3 days so I'll probably walk up Wednesday feeling happy.

I've forgotten already what happened yesterday?

I will be getting my tickets tomorrow if I remember to go:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread