Looking for Olympic football tickets this Wed 1st August (1 Viewer)

samahkew

Hello,

I've just joined Sky Blues Talk in search of Olympic football tickets this Wednesday 1st August.

I'm looking for 2 adults tickets and 4 kids (10, 9, 7 and 7 years old) tickets.

If anyone has spare/unwanted tickets, even just one, two or three tickets, please can you send me a private mail.

Thank you in anticipation.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
guy on CWR this morning from LOCOG who is overseeing the operation at the Ricoh said there were still some tickets. Might have to get from the ground though

samahkew

I'm in Milton Keynes so I've called the ground and the lady on the other side on the phone said they only dealt with hospitality packages which was now 'off sale'.... not sure this means sold out.

I've got my in-laws living in Coventry but I can't really ask them to go to the ground unless I know for sure that the tickets are definitely available. Does anyone know how to check this?

Last edited:
I think you need a kind local to pop in and ask for you. I'm sure someone around this site will be passing the Ricoh today/tomorrow.

Please note I am not in the area so I am not volunteering myself. If any friendly forum goers are in the area please advise Sam.

Sam ask the inlaws.

Last edited:

samahkew

If someone can do that that would be so much appreciated. Thank you very much for your attention and advise on this.

samahkew

Have just found out that my in-laws have gone to Wales to spend the week with my sister-in-laws and her family.....I haven't got much luck have I... I didn't win Euromillion the other day either!

Please someone, Latest information on Wednesday's tickets will be much appreciated!

Have just found out that my in-laws have gone to Wales to spend the week with my sister-in-laws and her family.....I haven't got much luck have I... I didn't win Euromillion the other day either!

Please someone, Latest information on Wednesday's tickets will be much appreciated!

If you have the time that you can come up on Wednesday then I'd just do that. Make a day of it and go to Warwick Castle during the day.

samahkew

Hi Rich and everyone, thankfully a friend of mine has secured 2 tickets for tomorrow from someone who can't make it due to business commitment. I'm still not giving up the hope of taking the children with us, so if there's someone out there who has suddenly found that they can't come to the ground tomorrow, please give me a shout!

Users who are viewing this thread