Looking for Coventry fans... (1 Viewer)

Sports Tonight

(Hope this in in the right place, if not, please let me know..)

I'm from Sports Tonight Live, we broadcast seven days a week on www.sportstonightlive.com, and are moving to Freeview in the very near future. A big part of our show is fans coming on via Skype to talk to our panel about their team.

Coventry are a team who endeared themselves to many while they were in the Premiership, but too many seasons in the Championship have meant they have not been spoken about enough, this should change! So if you have an opinion on Andy Thorn, or when you feel you'll be back in the big time, please fire me off an email to [email protected] with your Skype name and I'll send you a few more details.

As an aside, and a personal one at that, I'm a Southend fan - just what has happened to Freddy Eastwood?!

oggys nose

Can help you out with Freddie he is currently running out his contract at fat camp after being sent there by andy thorn

Sports Tonight

Has it been that bad for you? It's always baffled me, when he was at Southend he was incredible, he was pacy, tricky, could score from 30 yards, and equally take on 3 or 4 players and score a wondergoal. Has he just gotten incredibly lazy?

wingy

He has been percieved to have an unproffessional attitude ,there have been times when he's clicked for us when played in the right position ,but he never gets a run of games ,he's in the side four 3-4 games bangs in 3or 4 then he's out again,Mc arthy certainly did'nt do him any favours @wolves.

Sports Tonight

Well if any of you want to chat the downfall of old Fred, then feel free to give me your Skype details and we'll get you on the show over the next week or so. Tonight's show will start airing at 8pm, so have a look at www.sportstonightlive.com to see the sort of thing we do.

Hugh Jarse

Has it been that bad for you? It's always baffled me, when he was at Southend he was incredible, he was pacy, tricky, could score from 30 yards, and equally take on 3 or 4 players and score a wondergoal. Has he just gotten incredibly lazy?

I think Freddie started to believe his own press a bit too much.

I agree with les miserables, do a piece on SISU.

Disorganised1

Freddie has obviously got it in his locker ~ but he doesn't bring it out often enough. I thought we'd got a star when we picked him up from Wolves, and thought it was just a clash of personalities with Mad Mick ~ it seems I was wrong.

georgehudson

if sportstonightlive are serious then they could make a significant name for themselves by furthering the debate about 'sisu', i am sure there is significant mileage as far as they are concerned

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
does anyone actualy use Skype?? sounds like a non-starter to me.

I use it. It's free and if you have a webcam you can have a video chat. I often call family members in Cov - especially grandkids.

Astute

I use skype to talk to friends in Australia. One of my friends recenly bought a house over there. She turned the webcam away from herself and used it to show her new house. If you have a half decent connection it keeps up to speed and never stops. It is also free if you are both on the web and not using a phone.

Skype is good. Use it to chat to grand parents miles and miles away. Can't fault it.
Get Skype, it's better than you think!

The Reverend Skyblue

I use skype a lot now my son has gone home to university. It feels a little like your in a job interview, or sat in diary room in the big brother house, but it is so much better seeing the person your talking too.It the time lapse between each person speaking thats hard to master.

The Rev

steveo1987

If you want (sport tonight) an opinion on Eastwood,try GMK.Some of the posters on there would be delighted to offer a balanced view of our prolific goal machine.

torchomatic

sky_blue_up_north

I offered to go on the show, asked if I could do last Friday talk about Freddie and SISU, asked what time, never got a reply. So bollocks to them

Users who are viewing this thread