Looking Ahead (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I have avoided the league position, the points and others around us for most of this year but with two months to go, I couldn't help myself now and look at whether this group will achieve something that others have failed to do.

After the fleetwood game, March looks an incredible month to pile the pressure on every other team in that top 8 before we go head to head with them in April.

it would be nice to win most of April and give us a cushion for April as I am not sure my nerves will cope that well during that month.

Onwards and upwards though and I remain positive about the play offs being achieved which will be incredible after the garbage of the last few years.

rupert_bear

If you could hand pick fixtures you couldn't do a lot better than what we have to come in March, mind I thought that re. the Scunthorpe and Port Vale games and only got a point. The Fleetwood fixture followed quickly by Barnsley away will tell us a lot I believe.

st john

If you could hand pick fixtures you couldn't do a lot better than what we have to come in March, mind I thought that re. the Scunthorpe and Port Vale games and only got a point. The Fleetwood fixture followed quickly by Barnsley away will tell us a lot I believe.
I think we may have underestimated Scunthorpe, they have scored 13 points from the last 6 games and 18 from the last 10. We still should have won that game at home but maybe not that surprising given their form and ours at that time.

Gazolba

We should not assume that games against lower-level teams will necessarily be easier than games against top clubs. Lower-level clubs will be fighting to stave off relegation and could be very dangerous.

st john

7 games in march, need 15 points really, plus 3 from Fleetwood. Would take us to 70 with 7 games to go

Liquid Gold

8 wins out of the remaining games should see us guaranteed a playoff space, surely even we cant balls that up can we.

Users who are viewing this thread