look on the brightside (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

We must be at our lowest point as cov fans so things surely have to turnaround and we will have something to look forward too just hope that's soon .pusb

coundonskyblue

Surely you've been a City fan long enough now to know thats not the case?

Experience of supporting these has taught me that when you think things can only get better, they suddenly get worse!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
brightside ........ we don't have another game till Tuesday

downside ........ we have a game Tuesday

it has to get better surely ......... no win in 12 league matches law of averages means we could fluke one doesn't it ???? ..... and should we really be relying on luck to get results

Sbruus

brightside ........ we don't have another game till Tuesday

downside ........ we have a game Tuesday

it has to get better surely ......... no win in 12 league matches law of averages means we could fluke one doesn't it ???? ..... and should we really be relying on luck to get results

You not remember the run of 1 win in 21 under Macca? Even that win was against Grimsby by an own goal and a pen!

RichieGunns

We must be at our lowest point as cov fans so things surely have to turnaround and we will have something to look forward too just hope that's soon .pusb

A brightside?!?!?! Whats one of those??? Please enlighten me!! lol

Seriously though i cringe everytime we come round to a game. I know i should try and be optermistic but im really finding it hard right now...i have no optermism left...and all im left with is a need to try and find it funny....i don't know why...maybe because it makes me smile in the face of complete dejection when it comes to my club :(

Users who are viewing this thread