Look on the bright side........ (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
..... there's only 7 points between us and the play-offs position! :)

Chipfat

This is 1 season to many of hoping 3 team are worse than us, we are slowly sinking and AT is trying and the players have heart but its not enough. Competing and winning are a completly different things and i cant see us winning alot of games.....Bit like Preston last year by the time they reacted it was too late.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thought I'd start a light-hearted thread. Wish I hadn't bothered now.... :facepalm:

Godiva

Well we lost 3 points against Crystal Palace in the last minutes and missed out on 2 points yesterday. We could have sit comfortably in the middle just 2 points off the top 6.
Our young team is not doing too badly and with a bit more games they will start climbing the table.

Chipfat

If, but's and maybe's don't add up to fook al pointsl at the end of the season!,, as for not doing badly worst start in 12 years and in the bottom 3....Im sorry but dont buy in being positive about the club at the minute and from what im hearing its not going to get any better.....

ccfcway

I have always been a "we are 8 points off the play offs, with 3 games to go, we can still do it" kind of person...

But this season, its gone....

Lets face it, the owners cant be too bothered about on the field activities....

Even if they get rid of AT (which I am not suggesting they even think about), with Fergie in charge, he would struggle, the quality is just not there.

To pin all of our hopes on a Norwich reserve and a League of Ireland player who has been injured more than been fit, it shows exactly what state we are in on the pitch.

As someone pointd out earlier...this end of season DVD will be entitled...

2011 / 2012 - A Season Too Far

Users who are viewing this thread