Look North (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

Talks ongoing but can't agree terms as things stand.would you welcome him back as he s not left yet would the players accept him back or do we send him on gardening leave.

Otis

I'd welcome him back with open arms.

Any knives I had upon my person would be tucked away in my socks.

wozey

Simple answer and a very easy one NO I would want him sacked as soon as he arrived back in Coventry

shy_tall_knight

how do you know he can't agree terms, agents would have had off the record talks way before the official approach I doubt he would have burned his bridges here if there was any chance of him not joining, he's gone, lets move on.

par1sons

Simple answer and a very easy one NO I would want him sacked as soon as he arrived back in Coventry
You cannot blame a league 1 manager to attend a meeting with a championship club. You're getting wrapped up in all the crap over the last 24 hours. Footballers and managers simply see it as a job and nothing more. If your playing for the top 4 teams in England, most players stay, below that its all about dollars

philmcc

You cannot blame a league 1 manager to attend a meeting with a championship club. You're getting wrapped up in all the crap over the last 24 hours. Footballers and managers simply see it as a job and nothing more. If your playing for the top 4 teams in England, most players stay, below that its all about dollars

agreed but he shouldn't come out with ridiculous statements like having sky blue blood and all that claptrap..

wozey

I can and I will mate he's let everyone down but more importantly himself, there is no place for him at Coventry now and more clubs will try and get him now they know he's open to a move

coundonskyblue

And you cant blame fans for wanting their manager to actually be commited to their job.

Chipfat

Im so sure something has gone on or is going on for Robins to change his mind so fast on where his future lies. If this was purely money triple the wages some are sayin he would of gone weeks ago or at least signed yesterday, im sure the truth will come out. Or at least both sides of the story so we can all make our own mind up on where any blame is if any.

Bluegloucester

Ok, so let's say Robins cannot agree terms and stays with us. We can't put him on garden leave as we have no money. What do we do? It can't be gross misconduct as he was given permission to talk to HTFC.

Jed Maxwell

He's tarnished now, we'll be on his back as soon as we hit a bad run. To put it another way he is now like a "knocked up" fit bird who you once adored but is now someone else's property

Brighton Sky Blue

It's slightly surprising that they haven't agreed a deal already, given the keenness from Huddersfield to get him and his seemingly high appetite to join them. A few people here will look mighty silly if he does come back here at any rate.

Grendel

Wrong. Robins agreed a 3 year contract. If he failed he gets paid off if dismissed.

Users who are viewing this thread