London SkyBlues? (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Hi Guys,

Not been on here for a while, but with Cov coming home thought I'd do the same ;)

I've got two tickets for Friday, but my mate has bailed on me, so I've got one going spare???

Any London based Cov fan fancy driving up and doing a ticket for travel trade, let me know.

Cheers,

Scroob

skybluesam66

i would suggest thats not a great marketing technique - I would be a bit worried about the hygiene impact on my car of somebody going by the name of Scroob!

scroobiustom

guess that's you out then :)

scroobiustom

no im looking to swap my spare ticket for a lift if any london cov's are driving up

mrtrench

Hey Scroob can I hitch a lift too? I'm central but can get a tube to you. Happy to buy a ticket in return.

chiefdave

Do the London Supporters Club run coaches to games? Might be worth getting in contact with them.

We should have a sticky or sub forum on here so anyone who's driving to a game from outside Cov can let people know if they're got any spare room.

skybluesam66

Do the London Supporters Club run coaches to games? Might be worth getting in contact with them.

We should have a sticky or sub forum on here so anyone who's driving to a game from outside Cov can let people know if they're got any spare room.

ive got a spare room - not sure the mrs would be happy if she woke up on Saturday morning to see the whole London supporters club in it

Monners

CCLSC buy advance train tickets for games, which keeps the cost to a minimum. Too late for this game though I suspect, but check on thier website just in case

Como

Problem would be getting the last train back for a evening game, and then any further travel once you are back in London.

Users who are viewing this thread