lol fifa 13 support your club xbox 360 (1 Viewer)

ricohman

2 days ago Coventry were 20th, yesterday 16th today were 10th. Coventry could soon become no1 @ something. And it shows were well supported by good FIFA players

CovisGod

We were first a couple of days ago, 12th layer that night. I'm doing my bloody bit with my unbeaten record, what you lot up to ;) 360 GamerTag is CovisGodTK08 if anyone wants to add me :)

dave1903

what does it take into account, is it only live games or career aswell?
Ive only been on my career so far but may be tempted to have a few live games, i had a pretty good ratio on the last one

pusbccfc

What levels everyone on, on seasons and FUT seasons?
I'm currently on level 2 on FUT and 6 On seasons

pusbccfc

what does it take into account, is it only live games or career aswell?
Ive only been on my career so far but may be tempted to have a few live games, i had a pretty good ratio on the last one

Both, it's everyones xp added up, so when you sign player and reach milestones you get xp on career mode.

skybluedan

add me up skybluedan is me gamertag,I only play live seasons on it just started so in 10 but got to 3 on 12 its the only game i play and have....................................how does the support your club work?

Coventry La La La

.how does the support your club work?

Every player choses a team they support when registering there online pass, this team is then given points when they earn online xp, a leaderboard is then made up of all the teams and which has the most xp, Coventry have been doing really well. :)

skybluedan

shit man i cant remember what i have down,i usally play with barca hope i aint got them as my supported team

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Should see if we can get a team of City supporters to play on live, Sky Blue Jay is my gamer tag!

Already found you in a random game, I'm xskybluesccfc - small world :p

Also Cov aren't doing very well cos we got relegated to League 2 which is why our league position suddenly improved :p

malkitccfc

surely united will be top because every kid these days seems to support them, only play online on the ps3 but every online game is either against united or madrid

n1xon

surely united will be top because every kid these days seems to support them, only play online on the ps3 but every online game is either against united or madrid

It's a average of every one so if you don't log on that day they get nothing from you. It's normally the clubs with the most supporters that drop rapidly once the novelty has worn out of fifa and every one starts playing black ops two!

JulianDarbyFTW

I play Pro Clubs mainly. I've probably contibuted the maximum 2k xp every day since F13 came out so I've done my bit! If and when I do dabble on H2H mode I tend to use a 4 star team as I get frustrated with peoples obsession with skill moves. Add me on xbx live if you like: The Angry 0ne (a zero for the O).

CovisGod

Added all of you that have left your GamerTags, nice to have some fellow Cov fans on my friends list ! Any more that see the thread (plays all sorts of games as well as Fifa) add me - CovisGodTK08

How do you mean? Does it just whirr in the disc tray or something else? Easiest solution is rent it from Blockbuster, install it on ur hard drive, and it should load from ur copy then.

Have tried that and this is the second copy. Refunded the game at Tesco today and purchased a new Xbox this evening with Fifa 13 210 quid lighter..

All works so old fat xbox no likey Fifa 13

Users who are viewing this thread