Loans ? (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

How does the loan system work with the FFP rules, get the right deal and most of the wages are met by the parent club, so in theory having let Chris Dunn go could we bring in a better quality loan. You never know but some of the managers out there in the prem. or championship may be sympathetic to us at the moment.

Paddy9239

If only football clubs were ran on sympathy! We need a couple more in despite the last couple of results, particularly another centre back.

skybluepm2

I was wondering the same thing last night..I wouldn't be surprised to see another centre half drifted in on loan if possible. Probably Aaron Martin from Saints or a winger! Centre half would be my preference, despite the defence looking fairly comfortable yesterday I fear we will struggle against the better sides. Taking nothing away from yesterday's performance because it was well worth the trip! Great day..

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not sure how it would work, and whether we can bring in a signing to replace an outgoing player (ie Dunn) and then loans on top, if we could get the parent club to cover the age.

Use Man City or Chelsea as an example. I'm sure they covered the majority if not all of Nimley or Van Aarnholts wage when they were here. So that wouldn't affect FFP....would it?

Users who are viewing this thread