Loans (1 Viewer)

Nsgdm1

I know they are for different reasons but ,they are very similar .
Why does Sisu feel it right to take legal action because it feels it is wrong and anti competetive for the Council to give a loan to enable ACL to buy out the mortgage on the Ricoh to protect their investment ,then think it is also right to move to a ground where the council are giving a £12 million loan to improve and build new facilities ie hotel etc, how much pressure did Sisu put on Northampton Council and the club to agree to this loan
Perhaps realising he can't get The Ricoh by fair means they are now putting there sights firmly on Northampton ,what are the odds after the development is done they start using their dirty tactics to get hold of Sixfields?
Also now with the news that Sisu have the option of 5 years stay in Northampton do the Sisu lovers still feel secure that their intention is to build a stadium and move back to Coventry ,it is obvious that the lies about developing a new grounfd in the Coventry area were just another Fischer fantasy ,Sisu have no intention of moving back to Coventry .

RFC

I know they are for different reasons but ,they are very similar .<br />
Why does Sisu feel it right to take legal action because it feels it is wrong and anti competetive for the Council to give a loan to enable ACL to buy out the mortgage on the Ricoh to protect their investment ,then think it is also right to move to a ground where the council are giving a £12 million loan to improve and build new facilities ie hotel etc, how much pressure did Sisu put on Northampton Council and the club to agree to this loan<br />
Perhaps realising he can't get The Ricoh by fair means they are now putting there sights firmly on Northampton ,what are the odds after the development is done they start using their dirty tactics to get hold of Sixfields?<br />
Also now with the news that Sisu have the option of 5 years stay in Northampton do the Sisu lovers still feel secure that their intention is to build a stadium and move back to Coventry ,it is obvious that the lies about developing a new grounfd in the Coventry area were just another Fischer fantasy ,Sisu have no intention of moving back to Coventry .
<br />
<br />

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Astute

<br />
<br />

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

SISU have tried to send ACL to the wall. This is just another attempt. Why else would they risk losing all the fans that hand them money? Why threaten court for refinancing a loan at the Ricoh.......then move to a ground where the local council ARE handing taxpayers money over for a loan? No double standards I suppose :eek:

How can they not afford to pay a reduced rent in Cov but hand money over to Northampton? Nothing to do with a few quid on pie sales. They will be down by multiples of what they will save on the rent.

So why do you disagree with the comment made previously?

ccfchandsy

SISU have tried to send ACL to the wall. This is just another attempt. Why else would they risk losing all the fans that hand them money? Why threaten court for refinancing a loan at the Ricoh.......then move to a ground where the local council ARE handing taxpayers money over for a loan? No double standards I suppose :eek:

How can they not afford to pay a reduced rent in Cov but hand money over to Northampton? Nothing to do with a few quid on pie sales. They will be down by multiples of what they will save on the rent.

So why do you disagree with the comment made previously?

Spot on mate couldn't of said it better myself

Users who are viewing this thread