Loans. (1 Viewer)

BANANA

Anyone heard anything about loans in or any transfer news?? Even little probably bullshit rumours??

Gaz

I can't say I have.
But keep them eyes peeled

ICHAN

My next door neighbour the farmer, knows a farmer who grows potatoes for a greengrocer who sell's said potatoes to the next door neigbour of someone in the know who has told him not to expect miracles this january transfer window.
No I haven't heard any BANANA.:p

Gray

I heard from Andy thorn's pet gold fish that fernando torres is coming on loan for a month to rediscover his goal scoring form!

ICHAN

I heard from Andy thorn's pet gold fish that fernando torres is coming on loan for a month to rediscover his goal scoring form!

No chance of that happening here surely it would get worse as we always turn goalscorers into non goalscorers no matter who is in charge, if fernando could get any worse that is at scoring.
Oh and would said goldfish be Goldie? If it is don't take a bit of notice of him he forget's were he is every couple of seconds and can't remember his own name, so think he's spinning you a bit of a TAIL.

Last edited:

ccfcdan

I did see Micheal Doyle and Marcus hall at the Ricoh yesterday. Maybe were re-signing them both? I said to my bro at half time yesterday that we missed Doyle. Not a great player but never let other teams settle on the ball. Not really replaced him since he left! (Unless Deegan does the biz)

Kajer

I did see Micheal Doyle and Marcus hall at the Ricoh yesterday. Maybe were re-signing them both? I said to my bro at half time yesterday that we missed Doyle. Not a great player but never let other teams settle on the ball. Not really replaced him since he left! (Unless Deegan does the biz)

Doyle hindered our midfield for years!! poor first touch, inability to pass and never scored goals.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
we're intrested in noble from sunderland apparently i seen a few weeks back.

Think this was going round at some point, but then the rumour was he wasnt, and then all of a sudden he was again, so I doubt theres any substance to it.

'Arry did say after Spurs got knocked out of Europa, and some of his youngsters played that he would be more than happy for them to go out on loan in January, and said it would be to Championship teams. Wouldnt mind some of their reserves - Kane, Townsend, Bostock (Is he the ex Palace player?) to name a few (not suggesting theres any chance we'd get any, but they're more realistic than some names that have been banded about in CCFC's history when it comes to the window re-opening)

neilyboy67

tight bastards wont sign anyone will they? we need real talent in the team to really make the difference and get us out the bottom 3, no good signing shit, and guess what, talent cost money and who aint spending any money cos theyve basically bailed out: SISU.

Astute

We would need a cash loan first. Gates are down so we don't have much of a cashflow. Who in their right mind would lend us cash at the moment.

wingy

these players will only surface as a result of players out,there is no money from sisu ,stewards giving details to ACL as asafety net to going unpaid ,Jukes wages allegedly being paid by others .

BigCsCheesyGrin

I was never a great fan of the Hughes, Doyle midfield partnership, however i always thought Doyle had the potential to move on to bigger and better things when he was at his peak at Coventry. This would have been at the time when Mcsheffrey went to Birmingham...How wrong i was !

coop

QPR are looking to let DJ Campell go out on loan I no wages might be an issue but if they can pay some of them then he would be a good player for us.

Users who are viewing this thread