Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Westendlad

I, too, have always been a big fan of Liverpool, but that goes back to the days of the mid 70's. Players such as Ian Callaghan, Ray Clemence, Emlyn Hughes, Steve Heighway, John Toshack, Kevin Keegan, Alan Hansen, Kenny Dalglish, Ian Rush...……. the list is endless! Thing is, when City played Liverpool, it was the Sky Blues who always stole my heart!
Went to the FA cup replay at HR Liverpool v Arsenal in the early 80's. Stood in the away Kop end with the scousers.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Went to the FA cup replay at HR Liverpool v Arsenal in the early 80's. Stood in the away Kop end with the scousers.
I was there as well. We went with a coach load from the old Morris Engines where I worked. We were in the Kemlin Rd terraces. The Kop was just to the left of us and we actually out-sang them!

Grendel

Yeah I remember going to that

tisza

I always hated LFC.......when I was a kid in the 70's, they just seemed to win fucking everything so my hatred was based on jealousy.
exactly.
the optimal plastic fans club. more Liverpool fans in my class than City and they'd only seen them on the telly.
Never a particularly pleasant away trip - inevitable defeat aside.
And then consistent leating since the 80 s that they seem to think they have a divine right to win everything and they are the best fans in the world

Users who are viewing this thread