Liverpool Womens Hospital (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Surprising to see that no-one was able to get an extinguisher on that fire until over a minute after it started (and another 15 seconds to figure out how to work it). There would have been one just inside the entrance doors, i suspect. And if there had been a foam one it would have been more effective than the water used.

I'm just saying this as they didn't know the circumstances at that moment, and needed to be trying to save a life.
I'm glad they never and hope the perpetrator died a painful death

hill83

The usual kickoff is when these cunts are “known” to the authorities. But this one apparently wasn’t known which is even worse I reckon.

LastGarrison

Surprising to see that no-one was able to get an extinguisher on that fire until over a minute after it started (and another 15 seconds to figure out how to work it). There would have been one just inside the entrance doors, i suspect. And if there had been a foam one it would have been more effective than the water used.

I'm just saying this as they didn't know the circumstances at that moment, and needed to be trying to save a life.
From the video two different people look in the back of the car but none look to go in or immediately react (pointing, shouting etc.) so I’m guessing there probably wasn’t much left of him.

olderskyblue

I don't think any of us know how we would react in that situation. We'd all like to think we'd be the hero who rushes to help but when in the moment and you've just seen or heard a bomb go off you first reaction may not be to run towards it.

Thats true. Mate of mine was behind a traffic accident, and jumped out to help. The woman driver in front of him was crushed against the steering wheel and was struggling to breathe. Seat belt was stuck, she was panicking of course. He just lent down and slid the seat back, and she could breathe again.

Simple action, but in the heat of the moment, would we have thought of that? Panic can set in both ways, the person in trouble and the person trying to help. I'd like to think I would have done the same, but who knows.

This Cab driver was very brave, and lucky to survive by the sound of it.

clint van damme

Syrian/Iraqi Christian convert. That's veey strange.
Had been taken in by a Christian couple, some way to repay people, wanker.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Syrian/Iraqi Christian convert. That's veey strange.
Had been taken in by a Christian couple, some way to repay people, wanker.

Christian confirmation at the Anglican Cathedral in 2017....and the church lost contact with him early in 2018.

Sectioned for 6 months after "an incident in the city centre involving a knife & a bridge"

Had his application for asylum turned down way back in 2014! Shame he didn't get deported in the 7 years since that innit?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I hope he died in absolute agony even if it were for a nanosecond.

Grendel

Christian confirmation at the Anglican Cathedral in 2017....and the church lost contact with him early in 2018.

Sectioned for 6 months after "an incident in the city centre involving a knife & a bridge"

Had his application for asylum turned down way back in 2014! Shame he didn't get deported in the 7 years since that innit?

Did he cross the channel?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Most likely came from a refugee camp having lost all his family
Don't care. He tried to attack a hospital, of all places. Hope he burns in hell.

Sky Blue Pete

Don't care. He tried to attack a hospital, of all places. Hope he burns in hell.
It was as an answer to a different question. Not sure how I feel about hoping a man burns in hell that killed himself and clearly had huge mental issues if some of the news is to be believed. But each to their own.

Im sure we’ll find out more

Marty

It was as an answer to a different question. Not sure how I feel about hoping a man burns in hell that killed himself and clearly had huge mental issues if some of the news is to be believed. But each to their own.

Im sure we’ll find out more

You absolute sap.

Users who are viewing this thread