Liverpool keeper (1 Viewer)

hinckley cov

I could of saved their third goal ,truly shocking and for all who remember the 70s not seen such bad keeping since a keeper called Gary sprake Leeds and brum keeper

steve82

I’m bricking Monday even more now after seeing him tonight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ashdown

Shocking performance !! ........he couldn't have done those cock ups on purpose could he ? ......Nothing would surprise me these days but surely not !

harvey098

Just shows when people moan about Burge who is plying his trade in league 2. We could do so much worse

Gazolba

They need to check his bank accounts for recent deposits.

rupert_bear

Felt sorry for him to be honest, the first error wasn’t a goalkeeping mistake as in he should have saved it just a Calamitous moment, George Best did a similar thing to the great Gordon Banks years ago, the second for a keeper was worse and highlighted his weakness I have spotted before, doesn’t know whether to catch or punch, which shows a lack of confidence, I think Klopp needs to look hard for better.

Sbarcher

Interesting at the end that none of his teammates went over to him, only RM players. Mind you, could have been thanking him!

Ricketts

They were both howlers of the highest order. The only thing that might shine a light on his first, to which I dont know the answer as I have given up watch diva football.......

Is the low quick throw out to the full back a 'trademark move', something he does quite often, so the Madrid attacker anticipated it?

If not, there is no explanation.

Perhaps now people will finally realise that in both Burge and O'Brien we are lucky to have two fine keepers, good for League one, too.

As an aside, I thought the Madrid keeper was excellent. Got down fast to some very powerful shots and hung on to them.

Sick Boy

They were both howlers of the highest order. The only thing that might shine a light on his first, to which I dont know the answer as I have given up watch diva football.......

Is the low quick throw out to the full back a 'trademark move', something he does quite often, so the Madrid attacker anticipated it?

If not, there is no explanation.

Perhaps now people will finally realise that in both Burge and O'Brien we are lucky to have two fine keepers, good for League one, too.

As an aside, I thought the Madrid keeper was excellent. Got down fast to some very powerful shots and hung on to them.

Based on that then, surely Westwood would have been good enough to be a Champions League keeper?

Grendel

Just shows when people moan about Burge who is plying his trade in league 2. We could do so much worse

Do you think Liverpool May come looking - would you sell?

wingy

So it was concussion in some form.
No surprise it was the filthy cheat Ramos doing his stuff again .
What a disgusting affront to the game he is.
Utter embarrassment of a footballer .

Last edited:

Covstu

So it was concussion in some form.
No surprise it was the filthy cheat Ramos doing his stuff again .
What a disgusting affront to the game he is.
Utter embarrassment of a footballer .
Load of bollocks, it apparently happened when he was on holiday. Side show for a shocker of a performance

stupot07

Load of bollocks, it apparently happened when he was on holiday. Side show for a shocker of a performance
Completely agree. Its embarrassing, same with the suggestion that some Egyptian was going to sue Ramos for mental harm he caused Salah because of him going off injured.

They lost because Real were the better team and their keeper had a shocker

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PurpleBin

Oddly enough for the vast majority of this season he'd come on leaps and bounds. Can't help but feel sorry for him.

If they get Oblak and Fekir then they'll be a force next year.

Users who are viewing this thread