Listen to my head or my heart (1 Viewer)

guicey15

My heart tells me were only 3 points off safety and that our home form of late has been fantastic.

My head tells me we've got a group of relatively poor players who are very inconsistent and haven't won away all season, and we've been in the relegation zone since October.

I suppose a few weeks ago, I would have been delighted to be 3 points off safety. So for now at least, I'm belatedly going with my heart and keeping the faith.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If we can't win away we will go down, that is not to say it is over yet though. Still close enough and have enough fixtures to turn this around but we will have to pull some shock results out I feel.

Colonel Mustard

My head tells me we've got a group of relatively poor players who are very inconsistent and haven't won away all season, and we've been in the relegation zone since October.

On the contrary, we have been very consistent all season (see this)

Our home form is as freakish as our away form. We should expect neither to continue indefinitely, but the loss of continual home wins would be far more devastating.

I suppose a few weeks ago, I would have been delighted to be 3 points off safety. So for now at least, I'm belatedly going with my heart and keeping the faith.

Have the best of both: use your head to accept that AT can't get anything more out of this squad, and push for the change that will give your heart some hope.

Grendel

If we cannot consistently win at home we will go down

If we win every home game we will still go down. Climbing the mountain was ben Nevis and it's now Everest.

Users who are viewing this thread