Listen to Fisher on CWR this morning. (1 Viewer)

Monners

Why haven't Wasps spoken to the Club yet? Good question, if as TF said they are reliant to some extent on the revenue from CCFC to finance their investment.

Hobo

I am not a fan of SISU or Tim Fisher. But taking that interview on its own I can't really fault it. I would have liked him asked why they didn't bid as the Wasps deal seems pretty close to the one SISU were originally preparing?

It it seems at the moment the fans are more outraged than SISU.

albatross

what is there to discuss with Sisu. An agreement is in place for them to play for 2+2 Yrs. Wasps are concentrating on wheeling out significant local sponsors such a whitley based Land Rover. Seems these guys operate in a totally different league (no pun intended) to Timmy and Joy

Otis

I am not a fan of SISU or Tim Fisher. But taking that interview on its own I can't really fault it. I would have liked him asked why they didn't bid as the Wasps deal seems pretty close to the one SISU were originally preparing?

It it seems at the moment the fans are more outraged than SISU.

Yep. Would have expected Sisu to be much more up in arms over this. We seem to have merely got a shrug of the shoulders.

Noggin

Yep. Would have expected Sisu to be much more up in arms over this. We seem to have merely got a shrug of the shoulders.

To be fair they also said the council loan to ACL, didn't affect them or change anything in a statement when it happened and yet we were soon embroiled in major court battles over it. I don't think you can learn much from what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread