Lionesses (1 Viewer)

Maupet

The lionesses are so much better since Phil neville left. They are so much more successful since the new woman came in to manage. It has now become obvious that the reason they are more successful than the men. The men don't wear enough makeup

Maupet

I know I don't post very often but I read a lot of it. It just came to me, and I thought it was comical, so I did it. No other reason

chiefdave

good attendance obviously but I completely agree with Emma Hayes. its meaningless selling 50K+ £6-12 tickets at a ground most people can't usually visit as its sold out for every mens game when they can't sell out games in their usual 4,500 capacity ground at £8 a ticket.

David O'Day

good attendance obviously but I completely agree with Emma Hayes. its meaningless selling 50K+ £6-12 tickets at a ground most people can't usually visit as its sold out for every mens game when they can't sell out games in their usual 4,500 capacity ground at £8 a ticket.
Let's she what she says when Chelsea Ladies play at Stamford Bridge.

Still yes, while it is good to play games at the mens stadiums they do need to concentrate on increasing gates at normal games. The fact that mostwomens teams play miles from the location of the mens team can't help/

wingy

Are one of them going to win the SPOTY tonight?
Failing that I was unaware but the lass who won the Olympic gold in Gymnastics .
Her category hadn't been won by Britain for 93 years.
And she's from Coventry .
How come I am unaware of such a feat.
Go on no bias she deserves it!!

SkyBlueSoul

CBS confirmed as the remaining Arnold Clark Cup venue. England v Italy, South Korea v Belgium double header on Sunday 19th February

Going to be a good turnout for this, only single tickets left everywhere but the corners (although I don't think they put the corners on sale at first). I would normally go but can't be arsed driving down and back after Rotherham away the day before. It's an expensive few weeks for north west away days too

baldy

Going to be a good turnout for this, only single tickets left everywhere but the corners (although I don't think they put the corners on sale at first). I would normally go but can't be arsed driving down and back after Rotherham away the day before. It's an expensive few weeks for north west away days too

Novelty value

Boosh

Anyone excited for the Finalissima later?

Think we’ll win 2-0 Russo and Tooney to score

Otis

Yes, I have England down to win. A great performance too would be a real bonus.

Really looking forwards to it.

Greggs

Can we merge this thread with the Showbiz one?

Bugsy

Add Lucy Bronze to that Otis, she is pure class, she always been my favourite women's player

Otis

Indeed. World class , the three of them. Everything seems so effortless at times with them.

Otis

Though actually, this is the worst I have seen Leah Williamson play so far. Unlike her to make so many misplaced passes.

Boosh

Leah player of the match, I think there’s an argument for them to play 80 minutes tbh

Sky Blue Harry H

First half England looked like I expect Swansea to, if we sot too deep. Second half Brazil showed the press we need to employ against Swansea. (England played some great footie first half - but Brazil sat too deep) That Carter at left back plays the ball back too often. Slows down the momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread