Linnel - News Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

SSGL Stuart Linnell MBE @

@MrBluesky1883 I was told this morning that there is definitely no transfer embargo and that administration is definitely ruled out for now

Spagbol

At least its moving forward... At a snails pace ...but moving forward... Unbelievable that QPR have been taken over again and with someone with money again!! :confused:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
6 Generations, you're absolutely right. The gutter mentality of some posters on here is unbelievable. They drag the club through the mud everytime they speak.

Am sure the Linnell has best intentions Snoz & 6 generations and I would never fault his support for the club. However some of the stuff he comes out with grates is ill informed and does come across as self promoting to me. I find myself switching off from his comments on radio. You cant please all of the people all of the time though can you. Just my opinion but i would agree that he doesnt deserve the abusive comments some make about him

Sterling Archer

"SISU and Gary Hoffman have met and discussed Coventry City Football Club. Talks are ongoing, nothing has happened, there is no news and we are going to fill a couple of pages of complete and utter waffle about absolutely nothing leaving fans no wiser to whats going on because quite frankly, nothing has."

I've just saved you lot some money, no need to buy the Coventry Telegraph over the next couple of days. You're welcome.

Stuart Linnell is a lifelong City fan, who would and does share any snippets of info with his fellow supporters.

He is an extremely humble and approachable chap who actually cares for our city and our club.

In what way does this warrant him being described as above?

The fact that he always sticks up for SISU? When you have fans complaining he always says well they have done this or they are going to do this. Last week he kept mentioning he knows Turner going for 2mill and city will recicve 200k. Week on now, still no news about Turner, i think he personally makes up stories and hoping one might come true and sounds like he knows whats going.

In reality he knows the same as us, nothing.

Il Pirata

He sits on the fence like all those who don't want to cause friction with their BBC employers, but he is rather irritating reporting Twitter rumours as 'what I've heard'.

Skybluescotland

It sounds to me that a discloser agreement has been signed by both parties while the talks go on.

Both side have gone radio silent and JE said next to nowt on TS allowing RK to do all the talking

JE "no demos" line is more indication of the above to IMO

Godiva

It sounds to me that a discloser agreement has been signed by both parties while the talks go on.

Both side have gone radio silent and JE said next to nowt on TS allowing RK to do all the talking

JE "no demos" line is more indication of the above to IMO

That's usual practice.

ashbyjan

Probably reading too much into it and clutching at Sky Blue straws but I take the silence and a possible non-disclosure agreement as a sign that they are talking and talking seriously.

Nick

Administrator
actually we did not know that it was taking place today. People were saying what they thought they knew.

SSL just said that.... What a silly comment. People obviously knew as they said it.

Godiva

Probably reading too much into it and clutching at Sky Blue straws but I take the silence and a possible non-disclosure agreement as a sign that they are talking and talking seriously.

Yes, if nothing else a NDA is the first real serious step. Mind you, it may not lead to anything anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread