Linnel - News Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

Stuarts hinting at news tomorrow on twitter. Any one know what it is or whether he's just speculating due to the Hoffman meeting scheduled. Can't imagine it's a new player so likely to be admin, embargo or investment.
Any guesses?

Skyblue4u

World to end tomorrow when the gmk server finally reaches the center of the earth after Tuesday's night meltdown?

covkid53

How sad are we ? No money for players and a manager in place because he was under contract and we couldn't afford to pay him off.

Got nothing to spend on players and loaning out others to get them off the payroll.

There will be no buy out ....... nobody is daft enough !!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It will be either "Sisu have met with Gary Hoffman and his consortium" or "Sisu's meeting with Gary Hoffman has been postponed".

We all know what press / radio is like in Cov when it comes to big announcements!

And even if the meeting does go ahead, they wont shake on in tomorrow and they certainly wont make the details public!

6 Generations

If the news is of no real consequence, then i didnt see the point of Stuart Linnell tweeting it at all.

I'm sick and tired of unfounded speculation.

All i know is that our club needs change and it needs it soon.

PUSB

Chipfat

Carsley in saturdays side and will be taking the captains armband as Clingan is injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

les_miserables

If some sort of deal isn't thrashed out tomorrow administration will follow Monday. Apparently someone owed a few bob is pulling the rug away and demanding payment. That's the word in the press rooms apparently.

shmmeee

From linells twitter a couple of hours ago:

SSGL @NickFessi @o_marion11 @TroyCollins3 as I've already said, nothing hugely exciting, but worth listening to with @BBCShaneonair at breakfast
about 2 hours ago

rob9872

I used to like Linnell as he always has/had City at heart and he seemed to share some good knowledge. However, in these days of Twitter he is an annoying cock. Likes to think he's in the know and pretends to offer snippets of news for his own self publicism so that he occasionally gets some things right and can say "I had inside knowledge and told you first".

He reminds me of the old tramp tipsters you used to get at the races who tell about five different people a secret horse to win the race - all different of course but tells you when it's won to buy him a drink and it doesn't matter to him whowins as he still gets his drink and someone thinks he is in the know.

TheRoyalScam

I used to like Linnell as he always has/had City at heart and he seemed to share some good knowledge. However, in these days of Twitter he is an annoying cock. Likes to think he's in the know and pretends to offer snippets of news for his own self publicism so that he occasionally gets some things right and can say "I had inside knowledge and told you first".

He reminds me of the old tramp tipsters you used to get at the races who tell about five different people a secret horse to win the race - all different of course but tells you when it's won to buy him a drink and it doesn't matter to him whowins as he still gets his drink and someone thinks he is in the know.

Rats! You sussed my scam out at Warwick Races then.:)

rob9872

I have, but not worked out the Royal one yet

mi1o

Can someone tell me who this linnel guy is and why he has all this inside information? Not trying to be a smartarse i genuinely have no idea who he is

skybluesam66

milo - did mercia for years, then was the pre match announcer -did subs etc. his favourtite was DEEELEEEE ADDDEEEEBOOOLAAAA. Now with cwr - and yes a complete prick

ccfcway

yes Nick..

Its just come on the telegraph site...

"Thorn thanks fans for sticking with them"

6 Generations

Stuart Linnell is a lifelong City fan, who would and does share any snippets of info with his fellow supporters.

He is an extremely humble and approachable chap who actually cares for our city and our club.

In what way does this warrant him being described as above?

Glenn Storer

Stuart Linnell is a lifelong City fan, who would and does share any snippets of info with his fellow supporters.

He is an extremely humble and approachable chap who actually cares for our city and our club.

In what way does this warrant him being described as above?

Nice to see you here Stuart!

TheSnoz

6 Generations, you're absolutely right. The gutter mentality of some posters on here is unbelievable. They drag the club through the mud everytime they speak.

Nick

Administrator
The news was that SISU and GH were meeting today...

The same thing we have known for about a week?

Skyblue4u

SSGL Stuart Linnell MBE @

@SkyBluesTalk ...meeting between the CCFC board and the "Hoffman consortium", but neither side will confirm or deny that it is taking place.

ffs wish he would make up his mind!

Nick

Administrator
I can't see how they can say "Tune in for some news". The same news that has been on forums for the past few days? May as well just say "go on SBT or GMK for the latest news"

Users who are viewing this thread