Linking your account (1 Viewer)

TewkesburySkyBlue

I've received an email telling me I need to link my account to my son's so he can buy tickets for me.
However there are no instructions as how to do this and I've been into my account on the website and I still cant see how to do it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cant understand how Ticketmaster are still in business.
If I were younger I'd set up a company which puts customer service first (Rob and Louis are you listening?) and Ticketmaster would quickly be out of business PUSB

TewkesburySkyBlue

Thanks PVA but I already tried that and its still completely unclear as to what you have to do unless I'm being completely thick (quite possible ) !!!

Sick Boy

Thanks PVA but I already tried that and its still completely unclear as to what you have to do unless I'm being completely thick (quite possible ) !!!
Click on the face to the left of the basket > View Account Menu > Account Management > Network > Add Members - you can then search using their membership number and surname.

wingy

Tickets on sale for next game or various game's if bought through linked accounts but no points that way?

robbiethemole

Tickets on sale for next game or various game's if bought through linked accounts but no points that way?
No I tried to do that and assign to my network,but my daughter has no purchase history so won’t let me! How do you buy tickets for the last home games then?

wingy

No I tried to do that and assign to my network,but my daughter has no purchase history so won’t let me! How do you buy tickets for the last home games then?
It seems even if they have the history it's not recognised as them just my purchases?

Hiraeth

When did the points system come in? I note that my account only has points from the last two seasons or so.
Points visible in the current season should also include any points accrued during the season most affected by COVID - 2020/21

2020/21:
Championship Club Membership – 250 points
CCM with Season Ticket – 300 points

Jarvo87

Shout out for similar support on a related topic if I may? My daughter’s ST account is linked to my own, and settings have always been set to ‘Manage’, rather than ‘Assign’. Question: how do I buy a ticket for myself and her in one transaction using my ST/supporter number, so that we are seated together? I’ve done some tests on upcoming games but doesn’t seem to be that straightforward (unless I’m thick which is entirely feasible…)
Obviously not a massive issue under normal circumstances but she is nearing 11 and wants to do some away games, plus we have the SF upcoming. In the past I’ve either booked tickets using 2 laptops simultaneously, or opened 2 browsers on the same one.

MTK

Isn’t there something to the top left of the screen say something like only show seats together? If you activate that, you should get the option to buy more than one ticket. But from memory the second one isn’t immediately visible and you have to scroll down to bring the second seat into view. Then remember to watch the one that is unassigned to your daughter. When you click on assign her details should come up. I’ve worn this from memory so it’s not very specific, sorry!

Jarvo87

Isn’t there something to the top left of the screen say something like only show seats together? If you activate that, you should get the option to buy more than one ticket. But from memory the second one isn’t immediately visible and you have to scroll down to bring the second seat into view. Then remember to watch the one that is unassigned to your daughter. When you click on assign her details should come up. I’ve worn this from memory so it’s not very specific, sorry!
Thank you, appreciate the time to help. I’ll look more closely at it. It just doesn’t seem very intuitive but can be (probably is) user error, more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread