Link? (1 Viewer)

peace ndlovu

Ffs.
Was looking forward to heading out for a pint or two and watching the match this afternoon but it’s not on Bein sports. (As all the exiles and VPN users probably know, it’s not on ifollow).
If anyone can post a link on here I would be extremely grateful, to the point of offering you usskyblues’s other bollock...

Frank Sidebottom

Ffs.
Was looking forward to heading out for a pint or two and watching the match this afternoon but it’s not on Bein sports. (As all the exiles and VPN users probably know, it’s not on ifollow).
If anyone can post a link on here I would be extremely grateful, to the point of offering you usskyblues’s other bollock...
Is it not on iFollow abroad/with VPN?

D

Deleted member 4439

or just pay a tenner and watch via now tv?

D

Deleted member 4439

Yep and I can't get sky go to work because I'm not in the UK.

So, an alternative way is to install BlueStacks, which then allows you to install and run Mobdro, both free. All you have to do is navigate to these sites and download. You'll have access to sky sports, though like all dodgy streaming your viewing experience is determined by the capacity of the servers providing the streaming.

shmmeee

giphy.gif

Frank Sidebottom

So, an alternative way is to install BlueStacks, which then allows you to install and run Mobdro, both free. All you have to do is navigate to these sites and download. You'll have access to sky sports, though like all dodgy streaming your viewing experience is determined by the capacity of the servers providing the streaming.
I've bought a match pass on ifollow for a fiver, Currently has a live stream of the centre circle so fingers crossed it's not just audio. Did say video match pass so who knows.

Jcap

Yeah but at least you don't have to listen to Clive waffling on about O Hare being able to drive to Wembley after the game to watch the cup final.
To be honest the commentary was so biased towards the mackems I’d have gladly switched back to the Clive & Oggy show.

Users who are viewing this thread