Lineker (1 Viewer)

Bill Glazier

It was goal of the century for me. And it wasn't the cup final winner. Tool.

Nonleagueherewecome

What did he say? Was watching The Young One's on the other side.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Evo1883

Someof the goals i see that get goal of the season from years gone by and he questioned this beauty lol, what a twat

Tommystours

Showed Houchens header and Lineker was trying to be a smart arse last night on MOTD , but in my view he is a twat.i complained to BBC as he besmirched our team with a crass comment.
interesting that it was edited out on this mornings version.not saying it was me but someone obviously thought it was in bad taste

ccfc92

Showed Houchens header and Lineker was trying to be a smart arse last night on MOTD , but in my view he is a twat.i complained to BBC as he besmirched our team with a crass comment.
interesting that it was edited out on this mornings version.not saying it was me but someone obviously thought it was in bad taste

agreed. the BBC take complaints seriously.

The ironic thing is, he and his fellow pundits, get excited over very mediocre players/goals every Saturday.

That was a piece of football history, and he mocks it. Very strange.

TBH, the Robin Van Persie goal in the world cup, wasn't that good a goal, as his body was flown forward after he'd headed the ball IMO. Houchen's was flinging himself to meet the ball.

Last edited:

torchomatic

stupot07

Not sure what his problem would be, he didn't join Spurs until 1989 so played no part in the fa cup final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ecky

Not sure what his problem would be, he didn't join Spurs until 1989 so played no part in the fa cup final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Too big for his boots now, has forgot his roots like many of them do..

Terry Gibson's perm

Every part of the goal is fantastic the ball out wide, the cross and then the header, not the type of goal you see every week. I have to be honest don't watch match of the day manly because of Lineker he is a total waste of my licence fee.

Gazolba

He may be a smart arse but he was the best striker England ever had, with the possible exception of Jimmy Greaves.

dadgad

[QUOTE[/QUOTE]

However, i lapprovehis recent comments re corruption in the game and the deplorable record of FIFA.
He told it like it is.

bringbackrattles

Good player for clubs and country so why knock one of the best ever Cup final goals is a bit below the belt.
I was behind the goal that day and it was a cracker and it's been voted the best by many players and pundits.Obviously being a Coventry fan I'd agree with them but if not Houch's goal what other goal would better it ? Whiteside's was good as was Charlie Georges but our one was a great cross and finish while theirs were individual.

skybluelee

People are seriously getting wound up because a pundit on TV said he didn't think Houchen's header was goal of the season? Or am I missing the point of this thread?

letsallsingtogether

Yes, England's second highest ever goalscorer who also scored for fun for Leicester, Everton, Spurs and England is jealous of Keith Houchen. Chrissake.

Don't follow England, Leicester, Spurs or Everton so I can repeat what I said earlier the Blokes a c**t and should have a shave..

Users who are viewing this thread